3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wolf Mercenary 19.11.21 12:49 pm

Perfect ending (Fallout 4)

I found a description of how to make all the factions love you and not have to destroy others, and all your companions will stay with you. But I haven't touched the plot yet, so I ask for a translation of the missions, as they are called in the game.

Step 1: Before completing "Reunions," complete all main and both side quests (once each) for the Brotherhood of Steel recon team. Talk Brandis down from being crazy.
Step 2: Complete "Reunions" and "Dangerous Minds." (For proper completion, keep Preston at the Castle.)
Step 3:
(a) You will have received "Tradecraft" and "Shadow of Steel." DO NOT advance in either of these quests.
(b) Focus on the Minutemen as you continue down the main quest line. Use the Minutemen to gain access to the Institute.
(c) Get yourself banished from the Institute. You can play along and poke around for a bit first if you like, but if you do, you'll have to murder someone to get banished (might we suggest those bastards down in synth retention?). You may safely complete "Institutionalized," but do not progress any farther before getting yourself kicked out. Don't even speak to Father again after completing "Institutionalized." DO NOT complete "Synth Retention." (Give holotape to Sturges.)
Step 4:
(a) You will have received "Form Ranks" for the Minutemen. DO NOT advance this quest.
(b) DO NOT start "Defend the Castle." Don't even go to the Castle.
(c) Complete all quests for the Brotherhood from "Shadow of Steel" to "Show No Mercy." DO NOT complete "Show No Mercy." Don't even get on the Vertibird. Grab ALL side quests from the Brotherhood and keep them open.
Step 5: Complete "Form Ranks" and "Defend the Castle." Start "The Nuclear Option" for the Minutemen but DO NOT complete it.
Step 6: Complete all Railroad quests from "Tradecraft" to "Randolph Safehouse 6."
Step 7: Complete "The Nuclear Option."

That's it! It's one hell of a sexy save mainly because this process will result in all factions loving you. The heads of the Brotherhood will praise your actions (except Max, who is pouting and won't talk to you). From here on out, they will not start fights and will only kill mutants and raiders. Many of their quests and side quests are repeatable. The Railroad has a whole new line of quests for you, and there is fun to be had everywhere (however, don't talk to PAM after this; she wants to start a war with the Brotherhood). Enjoy your (relatively) peace-filled Commonwealth! (BTW, if one of your companions is being attacked by another faction, this is most likely because they got hit with some crossfire while in a multi-faction battle and then shot back. This happens often ... and is annoying as hell. Danse will shoot down his own Vertibird then leave you because he is mad that you shot down his friends. Yeah.)
14 Comments
Sort by:
S
Salpkey 19.11.21

It's so good that everything ends well)

A
Administration Builder 19.11.21

Wolf-Mercenary
would make a translation. And so, halfway through, he threw his comrades to death.

W
Wolf Mercenary 19.11.21

Administration Builder, I can translate, but without the correct names of the quests and people, that's why I asked them to be thrown off.

C
Cactus Arkady 19.11.21

There are no Happy Ends.

s
solus. 19.11.21

Why turn Fallout into a Brazilian TV series in which everyone should be happy at the end, in which the Underground and BS will get married to each other, and the institute's synths will act as best men? Fallout is a survival game, and the very definition implies that there are survivors and there are dead. What is the point in such a maneuvering between quests and quest givers, if no moral choice is implied in this approach, on the contrary, they make an indifferent hypocrite from GG, who absolutely does not care about the fate of the people whose tasks he performs. Could the meaning of such a game be in the thesis "not to quarrel with anyone"?

I could call this ending "one of the possible", but it is by no means ideal or a good ending. This should not even be a valid ending, since in such a universe the possibility of such a development of events is not a feature, but a bug.

And then the next step will be the search for a "super-ideal ending" in which the GG does not quarrel with either the raiders or the super mutants - despite the fact that they are frankly destroying the civilian population of Boston ... "The main thing is that he and GG are friends -mates ", huh?

W
Wolf Mercenary 19.11.21

Fast translation, although some points are not clear to me, since I have not yet reached them.

Step 1: Before completing the "Reunions" quest, complete all main and side missions (at least once) of the Brotherhood of Steel scouting squad.
Talk Brandis down from being crazy.
Step 2: Complete "Reunions" and "Dangerous Minds." (Leave Preston in the Castle to complete the quest correctly)
Step 3:
(a) Get the "Tradecraft" and "Shadow of Steel" missions. DO NOT move on them.
(b) Focus on the Minuteman main quest. And with the help of them you will gain access to the Institute.
(c) Force yourself to be kicked out of the Institute. You can wander in it a little,
You can safely complete "Institutionalized," but do not progress further until you are kicked out of the Institute.
DO NOT talk to Father after doing "Institutionalized." DO NOT use "Synth Retention." (DO NOT give a Sturges holotape.)
Step 4:
(a) After receiving the "Form Ranks" from the Minutemans, DO NOT advance on it.
(b) Don't start "Defend the Castle." Don't even go to the Castle.
(c) Complete all quests for the Brotherhood of Steel from "Shadow of Steel" to "Show No Mercy." DO NOT complete "Show No Mercy." DO NOT board Vertibird. Take all the possible Brotherhood of Steel quests and keep them active.
Step 5: Complete "Form Ranks" and "Defend the Castle." Start "The Nuclear Option"
Step 6: Complete all Railroad quests from "Tradecraft" to "Randolph Safehouse 6."
Step 7: Complete "The Nuclear Option."

Everything. All factions love you. The head of the Brotherhood of Steel will praise you for your actions (Except Max, who refuses to talk to you). No one will attack you anymore, they will only attack raiders and mutants. You can complete their repeatable quests. Railroad will have a new quest line for you. BUT don't talk to PAM, she will want to start a war with the Brotherhood of Steel.
If your teammates are attacked by one of the groups, it means that he was previously caught in the crossfire during the battle - annoying, but nothing can be done. Danse will shoot down his vertibird, leaving you behind because you killed his friends.

P
Purgatori 19.11.21

and what is this ending good for? kill that one, betray that one.

_
_Ozymandias_ 19.11.21

Ideally, you need to go with the KKGG.
This is Fallout, not a soap where you need to "save the world".
SpoilerBlood, guts, shit, genitals

H
Homikator 19.11.21

Well, first you need to think with your own head, as they say: Be a man to bleat or does someone make decisions for you in your life?
If so, then it’s too early for you to think with your own head.

W
Wolf Mercenary 19.11.21

In previous Fallouts, it was appreciated when unusual approaches to the execution of buildings resulted in unexpected results. And as soon as a path was found for the cunning and cynical GG, who, for his own benefit, "neutralized" the enemies and simply uses them, a howl immediately arose - that this is not right. What are the people with you?

_
_nick69_ 19.11.21

Wolf-Mercenary
Stop. If Danse knocks down his rotorcraft at the end, then how will all the satellites (Danse) stay? Or am I missing something?

W
Wolf Mercenary 19.11.21

_nick69_, my joint. In the preface, the author used "all companions from the Minutemen, Railroad and Brotherhood to be happy and alive" and I decided that this refers to satellites, but by the end of the translation I realized that this was about factional NPCs, I forgot to fix it.

_
_nick69_ 19.11.21

Wolf-Mercenary
Well, it seems to be. "All companions from the Minutemen, the Underground and the Brotherhood will be happy and alive."

A
AnatolyKest 19.11.21

Well, let's say that due to the fact that as described this quest do not start, do not finish another and everyone loves you, but in the end, adhering to this whole concept, does the final video appear, or just do not complete more quests until all your friends,

It is possible at all not climb out of the bunker, no one knows about you, everyone lived as they lived and everyone is happy.