3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
A_jak 10.11.19 11:33 pm

PS4 ACCA

I have a question for owners of PS4's.
Here's an example, I have a couple akkov with games. I already know that there are 3 types akkov: P1, P2 and P3. And now how to distinguish between them given their logins? But this issue is not important. The question is, what will happen if I enter these ACCA will start to download to unlock and play games on their console have usually (not in all accounts) to activate your console on that account. How to write online to do this through the browser on your computer to deactivate a console that is already there in this uchetku is, Yes? Well, what will be the console which will be deactivated, it is because the console host ACC? He won't be able to play your games? That is, if he will write to support, and that way I can sleep and to ban their console. What then? Who can clarify me on this subject? Thank you.
1 Comments
Sort by:
L
Leon M 10.11.19

Let's see if AK vorovannye lutche delete or throw out PS . Well, if for example you have AK friend or rent in the last site must be presented to funkciu P1, P2 and P3 and if each AK and each will not want nazwami podseti and Banat console well the chances of him toolcom no because Sony mended immediately ask you komuniboli their figures and the other in flight