3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mes_360 19.11.21 12:58 pm

How to prevent an attack on the base (network)? (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

I got to the sudden missions 22, now there is a possibility of attacking other people's bases and so is the chance that they will attack mine, and I don't need either one or the other all the more. Is it possible to prevent other players from attacking from the network other than going offline? (it could be disconnected, but the network gives nice buns in the form of GMP, resources and the rest)
3 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yoshemitsu 19.11.21

Mes_360
This cannot be prevented even if you go offline, because the next time you go online, you will be charged everything that was acquired by back-breaking labor.
Just try to look at it in a simpler way. For example, for completing events, you will be given good S ++ guys on whom you immediately need to fasten a lock (direct contact). In the same place, without any special problems, you can select 20 S soldiers in literally 10 minutes of games, so there is no point as such, wasting time on the attacks of PB players if the events are much better.
You can, in principle, ask reliable friends (in the relationship section) to support your PMC if some scum in your absence tries to break into you, but even such protection will not help against cheaters.
You can take out insurance that will return everything that was stolen, but the sense from it is 0, but it is worth donating, which is better spent on the same PB.
There is also some test mode that will 100% work on penetration and leave the portal of retaliation open, but here I do not know how it works. And even when you activate it on yourself, then your base will not be blocked for a day after you have been robbed.

m
mazaza 19.11.21

this mode is gorgeous, thanks to the PB I was able to finish building my base in two days and completely shake off the external one. In addition, if you lose 1-2 dudes of the S class, you can return them from the very first PB, literally in 5 minutes, unless of course your hands are out of your ass. But what I don’t understand is the dudes who slap on the defense of their base when there really is something to profit from. Somehow it doesn’t smile at me at all to move on four platforms, wading through top-end sensors, cameras, mines and robots, not to mention the fact that if you are burned, then you will be punished by about fifty soldiers in top armor and with machine guns, not to mention reinforcement. And all for the sake of some 5-7 S class and 20k flammable resources. I'd better carry the base of some lazy person, with this platform and soldiers even without helmets, and get 2-4 s classes and 10k res.
After mission 22, I scored on collecting resources in the world and capturing soldiers.
Although many are afraid of PvP, this is due to the fear of the unknown. You are not forced to go and hit the first comer, it's just a game. What's the worst thing that can happen?

I
ILIA_1992 19.11.21

And I do not like the fact that I cannot prohibit the invasion of my base, and even if it threatens me with a ban on the attacks of other PB. I do not attack other bases and do not want to, but I have to take revenge on those who are trying to attack my PB.