3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bvlad 19.11.21 01:03 pm

House of Cabots (Fallout 4)

Hello everyone! Friends, I need help: 1. Quest from the Cabot family - at a certain moment, at the request of the son, you need to soak his dad. But the choice must be made by me - whom to help - father or son. Tell me, plesae, how to do it right.
2. I read on the forums. how people arm settlers, companions, but I do not understand in any way how, for example, to arm a partner with a cool cannon? Is the same for the settlers?
6 Comments
Sort by:
E
EasyEasy 19.11.21

bvlad
2. In a conversation, the item "exchange", put a gun in his backpack, equip with the "T" button.

b
bolzen 19.11.21

bvlad
1. decide for yourself. as conscience tells :)
2. talk to the settlers, this is an exchange offer. throw them a weapon / armor / ammunition, activate it with the T (non-Russian) button.
You can give the settlers a little ammunition, they will not run out. but the satellites seem to be running out.

P
PeroAlxp 19.11.21

bvlad
Helping Lorenzo

Helping son Jack

G
GOD GAME 19.11.21

You can give the settler one cannon cartridge! and most importantly, first you give the gun, you activate it with the letter T, then you give the cartridge and it is automatically activated!

n
nestrbob 19.11.21

I tried to give the weapon to my partner, but during the game he picks up the weapon from the corpses (he took everything several times) and changes it at his discretion. It's pretty cool when a partner starts hitting cockroaches from a minigun or flamethrower.
Spoiler

r
rosomaha7 19.11.21

I helped my son once - he gave some imperfection to a pistol.
2 times helped daddy - gave his blood - She gives a cool help in losing health.
By the way, he promised to give as needed!