3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LexXx_M5 19.11.21 01:17 pm

The beginning of the alpha \ "Divine Revelation \" (Fallout 4)

Good day to all. I am currently working on the Divine Revelation mod.
Divine Revelation is a complete rework of the flora, textures and atmosphere of the game. Before the release of the game, I was drawn to plunge into this new wondrous world, but after the release of the game, I was, to put it mildly, disappointed. Running through the post-nuclear world, I was overwhelmed with incomprehensible feelings. It seemed like I wanted to run around every corner, but something repulsed me. 200 years have passed since the nuclear war, but the world has become too empty and lifeless. And I decided to make my own version of the apocalypse. A more lively, dangerous, eventful world of nuclear jungles and overgrown ruins of cities.
A small analogue of overgrown greenery, familiar to everyone more than once, Pripyat.

At the moment, the mod is at the alpha stage. But already now it weighs about 10 gigabytes.
The main feature of the mod is that I do not use grass painted on the ground. 3D grass covers 70% of the ground, which in turn looks very good, believable and atmospheric.

The mod is designed exclusively for very fast and powerful cars, so there will be no support for "calculators".
On the 10th of December, I plan to publish the first trial version of the mod on the site.

Plans:
1. complete reworking of flora,
2. replacing textures with HD version,
3. partial reworking of surface textures, adding moss effect on walls and roads,
4. partial reworking of ambient environment,
5. adding birds (with sound),
6 . adding insects (with sound),
7. creating the atmosphere of an abandoned jungle (example: crysis 3)

What is implemented:
1. complete reworking of flora (at the alpha stage).
2. Partial replacement of textures for the HD version.

Any wishes would be welcome.

35 Comments
Sort by:
C
CEMENTATOR 19.11.21

A very good idea. Looks good. No matter how much this idea weighs a gigabyte, there is only one question: "Will this all work smoothly?" For example, the game now has very big problems with this. Those. it is necessary both beautifully in terms of detail, and so that performance does not suffer. There are already several works, but yours is completely different, with the addition of everything and everyone. Although, until the modification is fully ready, something will probably be done with the optimization of the game.
In short, your idea is much closer to the truth than the game developers themselves. So keep on sawing, I am sure you will succeed, and your work will be in demand. Then do not forget to lay out on the nexus, and worldwide popularity is guaranteed. The main thing is that the idea is not stolen ahead of time.

_
_nick69_ 19.11.21

The roads are somehow too free. Cram more trees and bushes on them. Nothing would have remained of the roads in 200 years.

s
solus. 19.11.21

The idea is correct, because in fact, 200 years after the cessation of production and technological activity of civilization, nature turns any city into a jungle. Author, go ahead and upload the mod on the nexus, because the main connoisseurs of the mod-builder are clustered there - there you will have the best audience.

PS: correct in the description "... moss effect ..." to "... moss effect ..." - it hurts your eyes)

d
delete user 19.11.21

Good luck! Greenery is really not enough! The main thing is not to overdo it)))

I
Inril 19.11.21

Not bad. It's high time to release something beautiful and detailed. True, as for me, the colors need to be made a little more dry, less juicy. And leave some places the same or even darker. After all, we have a world after the nuclear apocalypse. Weapon-grade uranium 238 has a half-life of half a billion years. And there the whole country was burned out with nuclear bombs. Although you can make plants not so ... familiar. To portray it somehow more powerfully, in a fleshy way. Well, in general, there is still a lot of work, but I still recommend working on plants and flowers.
It is good that the author adheres to the position of owners of powerful computers. Some gaming companies should learn, otherwise it's 2015, and they still make games with a soap graph with an eye on the "owners of old computers". Damn, maybe it's time to replace the 2004 computers with something modern?

s
seregadayz 19.11.21

great mod! waiting ...

h
human pixel 19.11.21

Great idea, and a special thank you for not supporting calculators. It's time to break this vicious circle - the developers make soap games, and the owners of ancient computers with square monitors do not change anything, because everything pulls.
But won't all this hinder construction? For example, here's the opposite mod http://www.playground.ru/files/fallout_4_no_shrubs_net_kustarnikov-109903/.

r
rosomaha7 19.11.21

Inril
Why are you showing off your "cool" PeKa? Have you been damaged?
The rest on yours are NOT PEOPLE !!! ???

I
Inril 19.11.21

rosomaha7
And why constantly whine and poke your flawed computer in the snout of developers on all sites? And then in games the graph is cut hard. Here are the developers from Kraytek were great - Crysis 3 and shit if someone can't buy. The graph is more important. In general, our country is free, whatever I want, I write. And then, they don't take offense at the truth. If you have a weak computer - upgrade. There is no money for an upgrade - just keep quiet, do not shit life to others.

s
saa0891 19.11.21

Tropical foul.

P
Prostouser 19.11.21

Honestly, I immediately think of Stalker, it looks like him.
And in principle, the apocalypse does not have to be gray and empty.

r
rosomaha7 19.11.21

Inril
I DO NOT poke, but you YES !!! Precisely damaged. If you react this way!
By the way, I flew Crisys 3. Outcome:?. By the way, Foul4 also flies, so you guessed it, so far monik (!!!) is square.

I
Inril 19.11.21

rosomaha7
What ?! If everything is fine with you, then why nafig to find fault with people?

1224ddel 19.11.21

LexXx_M5
Yes, I 've been waiting for such a mod for a long time! Anyway, for 210 years the world of Fallout 4 should have been overgrown with trees, grass and vines. Nature should still take its toll, but in Fallout 4 this is not.

u
ukrmen 19.11.21

Too green for the screenshots! The atmosphere is not the same for me. And if I wanted to, it would be more like autumn vegetation

L
LexXx_M5 19.11.21

ukrmen
At the moment, greenery serves as a template. All trees, bushes, and grass will vary in color.
At this stage of development, the priority is to adapt new textures. The colors will be adjusted to fit the new color scheme, which is fundamentally different from the one in which the developers made the game.

p
predator999 19.11.21

Yes, some too picturesque picture for the post-apocalypse.

L
LexXx_M5 19.11.21

At the moment, the picture is as follows:

T
TheCrosser 19.11.21

BlackNigerSofa
There was also a lot of radiation at the Chernobyl accident, and all of Pripyat is still infected with it, but look how beautiful it is, what greenery around, grass, trees, a sight for sore eyes! So after a nuclear war, and even more so after 200 years, there will be an even steeper jungle.

T
TheCrosser 19.11.21

LexXx_M5
reminded The last of us for some reason. It looks good, we will wait for the mod, and I hope it will not eat up performance.