3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Strelec-zmeya 19.11.21 01:17 pm

FASHION (Construction Simulator 2015)

I downloaded patch 1.04 here and only now found that a modified car was added to the game. I bought a dump truck in a hardware store and saw the "import equipment" tab, clicked, and there was some kind of car (in English name), it costs a penny, I bought it - I see it is an Aston Martin sportswear. It is worn like a frenzy, but it has no sound, and its mileage is not counted in achievements. I understand this is a mod. I'm trying to find something for this simulator on the internet - nothing so far. Maybe someone knows what and where to download?
6 Comments
Sort by:
b
bid 19.11.21

Put 1.06, go online, the Germans build there in the evenings, and ours too. But there are a lot of bugs, even in 1.06, cargo and equipment fly very often. In general, it can be quite interesting when four people are working on a high-rise building, and everyone knows what to do, it takes literally 5 minutes to build a building for 1 lam.
And with mods, I really got it.

S
Strelec-zmeya 19.11.21

bid
Is it possible to play pirates without Steam or different emulators? Moreover, they write that on patch 1.06 the brakes are returned to the game.

b
bid 19.11.21

Strelec-zmeya
You can.
Two options: either directly from your construction site through the menu-> online-> create your session (you can closed it) and those who want to connect to you, or in the profile selection-> multiplayer game-> you already join the created sessions.

q
qtz630 19.11.21

And why when I want to select an order there are no orders?

S
Strelec-zmeya 19.11.21

qtz630
You confused the topic. here about fashion. And if there are no orders, then there are none!

A
Alex vyunov 19.11.21

Hello everyone, tell me where you can download the Liebherr LTM 11200