3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
good_boyMW2 19.11.21 01:17 pm

Have you played Ranked Battles? How are your impressions? What is whose rank? (World of Warships)

Who reached what rank in ranked battles. Your impressions of Ranked Battles. What is the difference between Ranked Battles and Random Battles (random battles) and is such a mode needed?
3 Comments
Sort by:
a
arman_tach 19.11.21

good_boyMW2 I
reached rank 5, there was not enough time to reach 1. In my opinion, an excellent mode and it is needed in the game (they give a lot of buns). Everything is monotonous in the random house, but here at least some kind of replacement for them

g
good_boyMW2 19.11.21

arman_tach
I until the 10th, because further to play, there were no ships in the hangar above level 6. Ranked battles - salvation from the madhouse that is going on in the random house. Although until the 11th rank I did not see much difference with the random one, the same morons, but still there are fewer of them. Already on the 12th to 11th it is felt that the players are thinking and are playing to win.

M
Man of mystery 19.11.21

I barely took the 10th, they play outs and merge, I'm thinking of deleting the game :(