3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FauSting123 19.11.21 01:17 pm

Crashes from some locations (Fallout 4)

For the first time there was a flight in the Trinity Tower location during the quest "Bowing out". Departure takes place on the top floor, when you need to save Rex while climbing the stairs.
The second place where it crashes out of the game is the vast territory around the Boylston Club location. I have already tried everything that is possible, and set the minimum wages and rebooted, and tried all sorts of codes.
At the same time, no error pops up. Who has come across or heard anything about this?
3 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergius Zaccharias 19.11.21

FauSting123
I usually crashed in the city, but there seemed to be not enough memory, because at first I started freezing and then the flight took place. And I don’t remember any more flights.

_
_Ozymandias_ 19.11.21

Because of the bombings, I interrupted the whole institute, the brotherhood, the subway and the preston with the settlers, and I don't play this feces from the gazebo anymore.
// pc config on my page.

D
Destiny Maker 19.11.21

similarly, it flies out in a building where you go to a rex in a cage with a strong man and also on the roof of the Garden Terrace location, when approaching the cars hanging under the bridge. So far, neither patches, nor clean installations, without mods, games, nor a decrease in settings have been saved. nothing. the game is gathering dust because of this crap.