3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lordsion 19.11.21 01:22 pm

Mysterious rocks with animal signs and strange twigs (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Stumbled upon this, can anyone have any considerations or is it just for beauty? Or is it still some secret?

there are 5 of them in each hole and in them rods in different positions and an animal sign
13 Comments
Sort by:
l
lordsion 19.11.21

l
lordsion 19.11.21

if it's hard to see by holding ctrl scroll, increase

I
Intelll 19.11.21

in this place you can call Grisha Lepsa

l
lordsion 19.11.21

Intelll

P
Pavlik Gasan 19.11.21

The same drawings are in the cave in which the story quest with Keira Metz took place. But why are they in this place ... I asked myself this question.

l
lordsion 19.11.21

Pavlik Gasan
you look at the rods that love means something, they don’t brush the runes, they don’t react to signs, love means something

S
Shadowarm 19.11.21

lordsion
since when did Grigory Leps become a witcher?

A
Aredin 19.11.21

Inv1sible
And it really looks like

U
UnknownAssassin 19.11.21

Maybe on a quest this place will meet?

a
arinr 19.11.21

I also met this place. I went through the game several times and there are no quests for this place. There are several such places in the game. Usually in such places some elemental sits and guards the chest. Why put strange stones is not clear

i
icebear2 19.11.21

There's just a monster guarding the cache, nothing else will happen. Unless, what else can a monster occupy the territory if you return later in most of such places, this is what happens. On Skellig, next to An Skellig, there are also stones with runes, but there are just bandits sitting there.

C
CRASHBULLET 19.11.21

Nothing is there, the game is gone for 400 hours, maybe there is something in the spirit of Easter eggs bf4, of course, but I have no desire to look for leverage under the stones))

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 19.11.21

CRASBULLET
Hmm ... levers ... in the task "Cheese and Dark Forces" there was one lever on the second floor of a destroyed house, after passing the dungeon I activated it, but everything just went dark for a couple of seconds and Gervant said "Interesting ... "and that's it. What is the essence of this lever, I still do not understand.