3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Semuel Kolt 19.11.21 01:23 pm

the computer shuts down by itself

the computer turns off by itself and does not turn on for a long time, then it works again.
31 Comments
Sort by:
J
John14b 19.11.21

You turned to the wrong site, bring the system manager to the SC. here they will advise you. What to guess on the coffee grounds! If the computer is guaranteed, they will figure it out in the service. if not, take it anyway, especially if you don't understand. and you're afraid to climb yourself.

J
Jolly_baker 19.11.21

Juhym2015
a person's computer does not turn on, what does it have to do with the axis

J
Juhym2015 19.11.21

Cheerful_baker, the
computer turns off by itself and does not turn on for a long time, then it works again .. THIS IS THE MAIN QUESTION OF A MAN AND NOT THE COMPUTER DOES NOT TURN ON ..

s
smartivan 19.11.21

Semuel Kolt
In short, tin. There is a problem with the power supply or with an electrician in the outlet.
I usually solve it by typing. It starts from the power supply and ends with an electrical outlet.

Does not matter! I think in a month you can already guess on your own)

S
Semuel Kolt 19.11.21

MAuCTEP
has already returned to normal ...

S
Semuel Kolt 19.11.21

MAuCTEP </ <br /> I do not know the computer just stopped turning off,
so I started it in no mode 1 time and it seems that everything. in my opinion it was some kind of virus, after a full scan, something was discovered and was placed in quarantine and then cleared the unnecessary cache cleaned the computer from games that I no longer played. in general, I completely cleaned the computer from rubbish. sort of everything is ok but I would like to know what was the reason

F
FOXDIE_id 19.11.21

Semuel Kolt
Obviously. I cleaned the cache and removed the virus. Ideally, you need to clean it from dust. If my computer starts to crash in games, then this is a sign that it's time to take a vacuum cleaner.

S
Semuel Kolt 19.11.21

FOXDIE_id
did not read it long before it started to turn off like ... a month ago

S
Semuel Kolt 19.11.21

and what to do with the calendar ?!

S
Semuel Kolt 19.11.21

MAuCTEP xs the
rest are working

S
SUSUL1 19.11.21

Semuel Kolt
It's time for you to forget "I don't understand", but to take a tester from your dad, and study for a few days how to test the power supply in the off state. how to inspect it for damaged confectioners or burnt schematics.
There are a lot of videos on YouTube where they talk about typical computer failures, so subscribe to a group of some kind of computer service ...
And in a month or so, you will not only not ask such questions, but you will also start putting it off on a construction hair dryer =)

Shl
But the problem with this behavior is most likely associated with the failure of the electrical part. Either the conders on the motherboard are swelling (if there are old banks there) or the problem is in the power supply.
When it turns off abruptly and the next time it is turned on it will turn off abruptly, do not insist, do not press the power button continuously, this is a terrible short circuit, the unit will have to be carried immediately for repairs, otherwise it will turn on and burn the floor of the computer into the bargain