3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SolomidRUS 19.11.21 09:21 pm

Finding Ekimma's Hide (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello, I ran into such a problem - the game is coming to an end, all 3 known Ekimma (near Novigrad, according to Lambert's quest and in the Dragonslayer Grotto) are dead, and I don't have a single Ekimma skin. Can anyone know where they will spawn? I only need 1 skin. I would be extremely grateful for your help :)
18 Comments
Sort by:
m
maryna_p93 19.11.21

SolomidRUS
on Skellig (Kaer Gelen) somewhere on the roof of the ruined tower there is an Ekimma (or some other vampire - but there certainly is)

S
SolomidRUS 19.11.21

maryna_p93
There is a katakan. It is unlikely that the skin of an Ekimma can fall from him ...

X
Xavier_29Th 19.11.21

Ekimma: order "the mystery of the village of Stitches", the prologue of the quest "untangling the ball (in Novigrad at the place of the first meeting with Lambert)" and in one of Velen's dungeons ... which one I don’t remember anymore ...

m
maryna_p93 19.11.21

SolomidRUS
it is clear that it will not fall out, but I wrote - or some other vampire - because I did not remember which

S
SolomidRUS 19.11.21

maryna_p93
I don’t want to sound ungrateful, but I just checked it and wrote back to you so that others who also need this component would know and that's it.

S
SolomidRUS 19.11.21

Xavier_29Th
Unfortunately, I wrote about these three at the beginning

i
icebear2 19.11.21

maryna_p93
There is katakan.

S
SolomidRUS 19.11.21

icebear2
I wrote about him above ...

i
icebear2 19.11.21

SolomidRUS
: 0

S
SolomidRUS 19.11.21

icebear2
Do you know where else to find Ekimma? After all, you only need 1 skin for butter.

i
icebear2 19.11.21

SolomidRUS
In the velena there is a grotto of a dragon fighter (armor of a griffin), and an order for a monster in the lower left village. Damn there are mostly katakanas, I don't remember maybe in Novigrad on a quest with Lambert (in my opinion, he fights with Ekima). Honestly, there is little ekim, mostly katakana.

S
SolomidRUS 19.11.21

icebear2
Well, the problem is that all these ekimms are killed, so I'm looking for the location of the hidden or spawners.
After all, trolls spawn in some places, like other monsters, except that I did not find the spawn place for Ekimm and Katakan.

O
Old_Nick 19.11.21

Along the way - that's all, the ecims are over :)
I have been recording for a long time in front of "rare";) opponents, and replay the battle until I get the desired mutagen / ingredient
Well, or, if you don’t disdain - the console;)

S
SolomidRUS 19.11.21

Old_Nick
I would not disdain it if it was on PS4 :)

K
KOKOS_2015 19.11.21

SolomidRUS
For what oil? I immediately got the skin in the quest "Order: Mystery of the village of Stitches"

G
GventPlayer 19.11.21

in the game there are only 2 ekimms
1 when we get the armor of the griffin
2 quest with lambert the
rest of the creatures are katakanas

b
benites 19.11.21

GventPlayer
Sarasti is still

G
GventPlayer 19.11.21

benites is
your truth. I completely forgot about Sarasti, because it is a nominal monster.