3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vampiro32 19.11.21 09:21 pm

Who played, write here (Legends of Dawn)

I propose to discuss this game here
55 Comments
Sort by:
s
serial86 19.11.21

I've been playing it for a week now and I loved it. Big world and interesting storyline.
In the process, you get involved in the game and you begin to understand what is happening.
And I do not understand if no one is playing and does not know about this game.
Moreover, there are NO other games on the gaming market at the moment.

V
Vampiro32 19.11.21

The game is interesting, but it has a lot of bugs ... and at some points I did not figure it out. Can you help me get used to it? The game is really interesting

s
serial86 19.11.21

Vampiro32
And what or what moments are you interested in? The game is not small.
And also patch 1.06 was released, it helps a lot in the game.

V
Vampiro32 19.11.21

For example, I have not figured out the chests, where you need to open with the help of runes. I dragged the necessary runes into the cells and nothing ... And also, in the course of the game, there are stone slabs, which, when you open it, an encyclopedia pops up, but for some reason there is one article all the time. I hope I explained it clearly :). Is the patch suitable for the Steam version?

D
Dark kahn 19.11.21

My camera slows down when I turn it. And I also saw in the video review how the camera was brought close to the character. How did they do it?

D
Dark kahn 19.11.21

And I also read that the developers made a tool for modding. But it’s unknown to download it.

G
Ghost10 19.11.21

I play, I like it very much. The runes must be dragged not to the glowing places, but between them, i.e. from one luminous rune to another. I hope I described it clearly. I have not yet figured out the runes of the weapon, I have found a lot, but there is no sense yet.

G
Ghost10 19.11.21

if everything is done correctly, the places where the runes are installed will glow with a blue light

G
Ghost10 19.11.21

s
serial86 19.11.21

Vampiro32
New patch 1.07
DreamatrixTeam released
This patch updates all previous versions, from 1.00 to 1.06, to version 1.07. This patch should not be applied to the profile version of the game. Profile players must update the game using the Steam client.
Game site address: http: //www.dreamatrix.net/site/index.php
And about the chests, do you choose the right light?
Here is the list of changes in patch 1.07
- Added teleport with stones
- Development of the drag'n'drop panel fixed
- Creature levels fixes
- Added small experience gained in combat with 8 + LVL creatures while 5+ levels above them
- Optimal trading point level
- Fixed development error
- Memory consumption is currently slightly lower,
- Changed / Corrected searches for the third lesson
- German language fixes
- Croatian language bug fixed
- Camera FOV increased slightly
- Grass rendering optimized
- Dual combat possess sounds added

s
serial86 19.11.21

Here is the Legends of the Dawn game site - FAQ

What if my health is very low?

Be carefull. Negligence can harm you anytime, anywhere. When

your health is low, potions or food are inaccessible. The priest can

heal you in the city, for free.

How can I make money?

Return to the city. Go to a merchant or marketplace and sell your product.

How to use runes?

Different runes have different functions. Specific can be dragged into designated slots

to unlock sealed chests, activate magic bridges, or register

spells.

How do I spend skill points?

You can spend your skill points however you wish. Each time you level up,

you gain three skill points, which can then be used to improve any skill in a

panel skill. Discover many different ways to combine and use over

thirty-five combat, creature knowledge, crafting, gathering, resilience, and dedication skills.

How difficult is creating a new spell?

Very easy if you have magical runes. Just drag and drop them into the slots in the

spell panel . Name them, give a representing icon and level (belief in consumption). Click the

Create button . Your magic icon will appear in the inventory, then you simply drag the spell into one of the

slots.

How is the spell?

Spells are cast using Faith, the equivalent of mana in other games. Click on the

spell icon on the shortcut bar and then click on the enemy. An alternative method is

to hit the key, then click on the enemy, where '1' corresponds to the spell in slot 1 of the quick bar

and '0' in slot 10. Most of the spells will have to cool down a few seconds after

casting from the quick bar. Remember, the enemy must be directed in order to activate the

spell.

How do I know if I am under the influence of magic?

Magic icons at the top of the screen under the player's health and faith bar. They show what

is currently affecting you.

What place do I need in the Quick Access Toolbar?

Anything you have in your inventory that you want to use is urgent such as food,

potions or weapons.

Will I have enough space in the Quick Access Toolbar?

There are several quickbars and each has ten slots. You can switch between

quickbars by pressing the up / down arrow keys. Your current XP bar will be displayed below

the Quick Access Toolbar.

What is the function of the Target Bar?

Goal displays information about your current goal. This shows the name of the enemy or NPC character and

level, and then two bars: health (red) and faith (blue), along with current / maximum

values.

What about Player Bar?

The player displays information about the current status. It will show your name and level and then two bars:

health (red) and faith (blue), along with current / maximum values.

Is there really no class of restrictions?

Yes. This is one of the many unique features in this game. All characters can learn any

skill and master them later. You will discover different ways to use and combine

skills.

What engine does Legends of Dawn have?

Complete Legends of Dawn RPG Development Tool is a fully featured in-house game

engine designed for the creation and development of PC RPGs and other games. Unlike most

commercial game engines, this powerful tool is designed with the goal of providing the

artist with a friendly workflow. This allows you to get exciting sections

techniques such as materials, terrain, animation, lighting, quests and interactive parts, without

any programming assistance; only mice. An editor is a pluggable environment where programmers

can quickly add their own tools, plugins and editors. Streaming in a

separate stream allows you to create a richer, larger and more visually impressive

world than ever before. Legends of Dawn comes with all the tools you need to

create this unique world.

Just how smart is the AI ​​of the monsters?

Monsters come in all shapes and sizes in Legends of Dawn, and display different

AI behaviors . They can only be destroyed through a difficult battle. Adaptation creature AI behaves according to

differently depending on whether it is day or night. Almost every enemy in the game: a spider, a

flying creature or a person can lose a part of the body, for example, legs, arms or head,

producing spectacular battles. All creatures and NPCs have a moral code. Some of them will

fight to the death, while others will cowardly and try to escape. Such will only fight

when there is no other alternative. Some creatures will wait in traps and use

stealth attacks. Spiders are known for clinging to rocks or underground ceilings. They

lie in wait and fall on you when you least expect them. Elementals hide in their

natural habitat, such as earth elementals dig underground and water elementals

hide in shallow water.

Where do quests take me?

Each player who completes the task will have a different experience. Two different players

going on the same quest cannot perform the same actions, because you can solve the quest in

several different ways. NPCs often have something to say, or a quest to offer. The NPC

will describe what you should do next, and your journal will be updated. You can check the status of

your quest from the quests.

What are the races that you can play in both the Legends of Dawn game?

Choose one of three races - human, elf or Danes, and two sexes - male or female. There are

additional Numbers for playable races in the world of Nar dwarves and Rizars. Each one adds vitality

important ingredients to a deliciously rich and complex mixture of civilizations.

How do I start developing?

Hammer buttons are presented to start the development of open craft panels. A complex

crafting system with over 25,000 usable items allows you to craft everything from food, metal, wood,

stone and leather to weapons and armor.

How do you identify the elements?

Using the "Defines Objects" function. You will see that magic items are to be

identified at Oracle shrines in various locations around the world to discover the unique

properties of the item.

Chronicles of the Dwarfs The

scripts of the silent dwarves say that the world of Narr awaits heroes, special mortals of pure spirit,

to find and collect fragments of destroyed ancient devices. Pieces of Dawn are unique,

magical and powerful. Look for them in stone chests scattered around the world that bear the

golden emblems of Dawn.

When will we receive the achievements?

After completion, additional problems. A list of all existing achievements in Legends of the

Dawn can be found in the achievement panel.

What is a bestiary?

Bestiary is an illustrated guide to the beasts and monsters of the Legends of Dawn. After killing a

monster, you will receive information about the killed monster. To get more information, you

need to increase your Kill Count for a particular monster.

What's the matter with books?

There are two types in the game. Most of the books fill in the back story, just click on the one

you would like to read. The rest can be used elements. If you find one of these, you

have the ability to continually add value to your ability score.

What is the player's characteristic about?

Each time your character is level, you get the opportunity to continuously increase the

value of five indicators of abilities - strength, agility, vitality, intelligence and charisma.

Your seven points of resistance - fire, electric shock, cold, acid, poison, disease and

magic, are combat statistics that reduce incoming damage and effects.

What is this circular thing in the upper left corner?

That is, a minimap, a simplified version of an enlarged map. You will sometimes see red

(enemies), green (player) and blue (NPC) dots on it. Depending on your skills, you can

find monsters using the mini-display. But be careful, some creatures are hidden and do not

appear on the minimap. This is especially dangerous when you face creatures with hidden

attacks.

Where is the map?

Use the "M" buttons when you want an overview of the entire map. A green arrow somewhere on the map

marks your own position.

How can I get the gods by my side?

Three gods: Perun, Veles and Svarog, have their shrines throughout the continent. Activation

The shrine opens a sacrifice panel with the option to donate items. Be as generous as

you want and receive divine services.

V
Vampiro32 19.11.21

serial86
Yes, I selected the stones by color and symbol. When I drag, the sound skips, as if a stone was placed, but when I pressed open, nothing happened.
New patches are good, the game is still raw and there are some fixes.
Thanks for the FAQ, I will study it. It's a pity all the documentation for the game is in English.

Ghost10
Thanks, I have to try. That is, if I understood correctly, then you need to pave the "path" from one rune to another.

D
Dark kahn 19.11.21

Hmm. I understand that you can't kill NPCs? For example, the guard, etc.

a
aist16 19.11.21

1) The level of the hero is 12, I kill monsters, writes: "The experience gained is 0", and so constantly, the experience really does not increase. What is the maximum possible level of a hero in the game? Maybe I've already reached the maximum?
2) When you open two panels, the second one goes beyond the monitor screen, and to close it, you have to drag it with the mouse. And this at any resolution, tired! Is everyone okay with this? I have XP, I have not tried it on Win7, and there is no desire to try. IMHO. Well, the game is very raw, for such a "product" you have to revoke your license. After all, I installed "Lord of the Rings: War of the North" - excellent graphics, plot, gameplay - the game flies! And here? Developed themselves - have they played it, tested it at least a little - a little? One should be ashamed of such a “handicraft product”. As if they do not know about the existence of a mouse wheel, in order to move around the large vertical menu in the panel, you have to hook the mouse cursor (LMB) on the pointer in the menu and drag it with the mouse. And the mouse wheel, why did you come up with it !? The patches made it possible to move with a mouse click. But, you open any panel, click on any item in it, and under the panel the hero begins to move. If you click on the enemy, the hero will not move, you need to click next to the object of the attack, the hero will come running and peacefully stand by, you still need to click to attack. There are a lot of unnecessary optical and sound effects that only consume memory, slowing down the game, and do not give anything useful or pleasant.
3) Is it possible, and how, to open the entire map? I only have a small piece of the world I have already visited, and it doesn't move anywhere, not with a mouse, or with anything?

a
aist16 19.11.21

F1 - F5 - buttons for activating panels 1 - 5. I typed the panels, they have different sets of weapons, potions, spells. The panel keys switch only on the screen, but the hero's weapon does not change, I change only through the equipment panel. How to quickly change weapons?
And besides, each bottle of potion can be used only in one panel, for another set, only other bubbles can be used !? This is the same stupidity of the developers and an inconvenience in the game, given the limited capacity of the inventory. It is necessary that the sets can be repeated in any panel, but the panels are used one at a time.
IMHO. They wish they hadn't added such limited mouse motion control. Previously, clicking LMB meant only attack, but now you click almost there, and instead of the expected attack - movement.

V
Vampiro32 19.11.21

Yes, there are some inconveniences. And about weapons ... if, for example, you use two swords, and then you want to use a bow through the panel, then until one of the swords is removed, a quick change will not happen ... you have to constantly go into your inventory and change manually

a
aist16 19.11.21

I'll try to install patches 6 and 7, maybe it will work out with panels 1 - 5 !?
I tried it - I walked with two swords, one sword had 5 damage (I couldn't find it anymore), two seemed to have 10.
But, he does not hit with two swords at once, but if alternately, and you still have to click LMB every time! ?
In general, I changed them to one two-handed claymore with 11 or 17 damage (can't remember). I have a level of 20, monsters piss with 1 - 2 hits, and it gets boring to click.
“Legendary Item - Dawn is shattered into many pieces scattered throughout the world. In order to complete the game you will have to collect them all and recreate the Dawn - an artifact. Each of the parts of the Dawn - artifact is hidden. Once you find a piece of Dawn - an artifact, it will be colored in the panel. There are 23 items. When the player is near one of these objects, the eyes of the mask in the toolbar at the bottom of the screen will glow. "
Indeed, when crawling around the world, I saw such a glow of eyes three or four times, but what should be done there, I did not understand !?

G
Ghost10 19.11.21

Dark Kahn
sign off whether it turned out to open the chests

G
Ghost10 19.11.21

Moreover, I advise you to look into the already open chests, a lot of interesting things appear there.

a
aist16 19.11.21

IMHO. A lot of unnecessary "fenteklyushek" - audio, video effects devour memory, pull the game. Irritating periodically, both on XP and on win7.
But, nevertheless, I have already collected 19 parts, it remains to find 4 more parts:
Breath of Svarog, Tearing the Sky, Eerie Bone and Golden Sword.
Where to look further, I have no idea, nor do I know where exactly I found the previous 19. No, attention-grabbing indication in the "Encyclopedia of Dwarfs" when you find something during the game. He revealed the whole map, completed two dozen quests. The problem is more with the delivery of the completed quest, there is no indication, who is waiting for an answer, you have to run around all. The names and surnames are not Russian, it is impossible to remember. Also developed, deliberately or not, "intrigues" suit, then the world map is periodically switched to only the local one; rotate the camera when you open any panel with a message, and leave it like that after closing the message - complicate the orientation. Many times, after such a whirlwind, I ran in the opposite direction. Sometimes I run on the open map, but it's so dangerous, there are a lot of "wolf pits", you get in and reload the save. Arrange and deliberately - you will walk along the shallows in the water in one direction, then there is a dead end at the end of the path, and return back in the same place along the water - you are already drowning. No quick change of weapons. Many times I read the tips that you need to have a spare torch, and I have not seen torches in the whole game, neither from merchants, nor from trophies. Has anyone met the torch, and where? Well, at least teleports help out in some cases.