3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gorthaur 19.11.21 09:32 pm

Sound problem, ROTWK (The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth 2)

Maybe someone will advise something - the game has all the sounds, etc., but only new ones have the voices of units and heroes (the riders of Lyndon, Azog, Rogash, etc.) ... The problem seems to be insignificant, but maybe someone does he know how to fix it and is it fixed at all ?? Maybe the audio files are broken at me ... hz, in general ..))
15 Comments
Sort by:
W
Witch-lord 19.11.21

Reinstall the game. But most likely you have a pirate. There are a lot of things that have been cut out.

G
Gumb0ld 19.11.21

I did not have sound in the first TBfME, was it helped by disabling hardware sound acceleration or reinstalling the drivers

W
Witch-lord 19.11.21

I think it's more of a pirate problem. I remember a friend had something similar. download from a torrent or buy a license (although this is not necessary - the game servers are closed)

D
Darth__Sidious 19.11.21

help mi a
small question how to put the hi-king, is
it just put or on the game, does it add a new one (the old remains unchanged), or replaces the old?

G
Gumb0ld 19.11.21

dart_sirius
hiv king is a standalone game. no previous parts are required to install it

D
Darth__Sidious 19.11.21

is everything new in it?
no old one?

G
Gorthaur 19.11.21

Well, yes, the pirate, of course ... It will take a long time to swing (((and there is no way to replace the pirate file with some kind of license file so that the sound is ???)

A
Artego93 19.11.21

there is a possibility.
I dragged the audio.big and music.big files from the licensed game TBfME into the folder with the game Vic-King (pirate) I really wanted to play. As a result, new sounds disappeared, that is, voices of new units, but for that music and voices of old ones appeared, for me it's better 90% of units say than 10%
really don't know why, but after that TBfME license stops working only reinstallation helps.This
is the way I used

G
Gorthaur 19.11.21

Who is not difficult, please discard the audio.big and music.big files on [email protected] soap ... I would be very grateful)

W
Witch-lord 19.11.21

It is better to pour a sludge into it. In my asya's profile - write, I'll throw it off.

A
Artego93 19.11.21

All finally figured out this issue! =)
Reinstalled 3 times; D
If you transfer audio and music files, then music and sounds will appear in the game, and in order for the voices
to be needed from the game where they are in lang, find Russian.audio (Russian voices, respectively) or English. audio and transfer it to the same folder in the game where the problem with the sound
will agree to replace the files =)
I checked it on my computer and games

G
Gorthaur 19.11.21

oh ... well, thanks =) we will try

A
Artego93 19.11.21

Yes, not at all! =)
glad to help!

G
Gorthaur 19.11.21

everything is fine, it worked)