3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IyInYan 19.11.21 09:32 pm

DotA Allstars 6.85a (Beta 3). (Warcraft 3)

An unofficial map came out. Everything is the same as in Dota 2. Fixed a bunch of bugs that the icefrog could not fix. Well, or those people who are now engaged in the first Dota.

What has been fixed:

-Lana can farm creep stacks with her passive.

-Tsmka can go into the forest and calmly freeze any creeps for 10 seconds. In the official versions, this has not been brought to normal in any way. In the current version (off), full damage is simply inflicted, but there is no full stun.

-Under the included façades, crits, lightning are working.

-You can throw out items that are in recharge.

-You can disassemble items using only the inventory of the hero. Example: you wanted to collect a soul booster, but having bought an energy booster in the store, an arcana was assembled, because there was a boot in your inventory. Now all this is fixable, it is enough to right-click on the item several times, and it will figure it out. At the same time, the items will not fall to the ground, but will remain in the inventory, in their original form. Thus, the hero's inventory, boots and energy booster, basil and vrays gangs can be in the inventory. To reassemble an item, just throw the item out of your inventory and take the artifact components again. It seems like only those items that can be disassembled in Dota2 are disassembled (I do not play it).

-You can turn on / off basil, aquila when using the abilities of a hero or an item. Also, it works with power trades (pt, crutch), and does not cancel the casting of abilities when switching AT, at an important moment. A simple example: you play as a bane, you have a pt, you make an ult on the enemy, suck his mana and take away hp, but after the end of the ultimate, you still don't have enough MP for a brain sup, here such fixes help allow you to switch pt to intu while using abilities. Or, when you give a coil on the floor, and at that moment you switch the PT to the one you need. Now, all this is possible in this version.

Also, other bugs were fixed that spoiled the game. You can download the map here: http://d1stats.ru/. No viruses, and nasty ads.

In general, there is no reason not to put this unofficial map, since it is many times better than the current version, and has no bugs that spoil the game. Who cares, unsubscribe with the support of this card.

PS The only drawback bug that I found in the map is that when you buy an octarine, the changed cooldown is not displayed, but there is still a change in the CD of abilities and items.
9 Comments
Sort by:
I
IyInYan 19.11.21

On the main site of that site, there is a video about this map. I advise you to look.

S
Silver-Do 19.11.21

Is the Butterfly Activation working normally or is the recharge still not going out of hand?
If you click on it in .83d, its modified effect will work, but at the end of the reload it did not return to its original form (as a result, the evasion disappeared with the ends until the end of the game).

I
IyInYan 19.11.21

Silver-Do
Yes, this bug has been fixed.

i
irknet 19.11.21

Still, it would be better to change the PT switch, it would be chic at all. Although this is impossible, most likely due to the vk3 engine.

C
ChelseaFC2013 19.11.21

nerds let's play, enough on the forum p # zdet

s
simple_user 19.11.21

Are the games still being recruited or are there 4 bodies left?

C
ChelseaFC2013 19.11.21

simple_user
are typed even at 6 am Moscow time))) by the way, today we updated the version to 6.83d, but in general I only play somewhere for a week as I returned, but soon I will probably dump the army all the same

s
simple_user 19.11.21

There is nothing to catch there, it is better to stick to the dot, I attract

u
uni_1upo 19.11.21

The bot started hosting faster.