3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RescueCat 19.11.21 09:33 pm

Blade fury assasin (Diablo 2)

So far, a draft of the assassin's guide using the blade fury skill.

Introduction
From the very beginning it is worth deciding on one important point. Our character initially loses to almost all other characters in the game, in terms of damage, survivability, ease of play, and so on. He will not kill anyone in pvp, he will not be able to clean up locks alone for 8 players, he will not be able to easily pass uber. ... The minimum gear for no matter how convenient the game cannot be called cheap. Well, okay, the main thing we need is new builds for the old Diablo2 game in the new 2015.

So, here's the main thing we need to know about the blade fury skill of the killer:
Blade fury is such a skill for the killer, it is very similar to the inferno of the sorceress, the same preparation animation, and then the continuous release of shurikenchiks, instead of a thin stream of fire. However, the inferno of the sorceress, because of the cut damage, is even more wretched than the blade fury, but this is by the way. Unfortunately, the blade fury has a physical basis and the attack rating is important for him to hit, plus this attack can be blocked by the shield. Moreover, the creators of the game did not bother to give this skill at least some kind of bonus to the attack rating, from which we will suffer for the rest of our time playing for this character. And, probably, this is the only skill with physical damage and a miss chance that does not have a bonus to ar. (although even the super-useless poisonous dagger of the necromancer has it)
And now a little pleasant thing in this barrel of poop, the speed of releasing knives from hands is NOT affected by fcr and is NOT affected by bonuses to ias and the base speed of the weapon. It always emits an asterisk every 6 frames. So you can forget about thresholds / breaks for attack speed.
The main influence on the damage from the blade fury's shuriken is the damage of the weapon in the right hand (3/4 of this damage for one-handed weapons and 3/8 for two-handed)
Plus the skill level affects this damage. But don't look that there is such a miserable increase of 101-103 damage at level 20. Let the monstrous formulas used by blizzard to calculate the damage of the blade fury remain a mystery to us. But in fact, pumping a 20+ level blade furik will give us 1000 damage from a shuriken and more. For a hike, this bonus goes to the basic attack of the weapon, which is then amplified by the force and ed, perhaps even of the weapon itself, but in any case I won't tell you the exact formula, because I don't know it myself (funny smiley)

Yes, let me remind you that the blade fury skill is not some kind of fire or forest magic, it deals physical damage and is affected by most of the modifier and properties of your weapons and equipment. Namely on it works:
Mortal Strike
Crushing Blow (he is cut as from a ranged attack)
Open Wounds
Knockback
Prevent Monster Heal
Ignoring enemy defense and - target def%
Life and Mana Leech
Chance to cast on Striking
Hit Freezes Target
Hit Blinds Target
Hit Slows Target
Hit Causes Monster to Flee

As you can see that almost everything affects him, except for the following properties:
Chance to cast on Attacking
Pierce Target

Skills:
Balde fury - 20. That would at least somehow raise the damage from the blade furik.
Death Sentry - 20 (our skill of mass destruction, in our case the explosion radius of about 16 yards turned out)
Burst of Speed ​​10+ or ​​Fade 10+. Depending on how much resistance we have and how much we love fast driving.
Fire Blast - 10+ (synergy for Death Sentry, so that the trap has more charges)
Lightning trap - 0+ (to increase the lightning damage of Death Sentry, after all, we will constantly use it)
Claws mastery - 0-20 If you use rare ethereal claws with good damage as the main weapon.
In general, that's all. You can also pump venom or shadow, of course. In the case of poison, it will also receive a 3/4 or 3/8 penalty depending on the weapon.

Equipment:
Weapon - Death in the ethereal berserker ax
Alternative: Ethereal Rare Claws with a bonus to ar, a chance to curse, and holes. but finding them is unrealistic, so let's stop death.
Shield: Storyshield with um rune or 40ed charm
Armor: Fortick. Without options
Gloves: with lava gout / fights / souldrainer
Helmet: gulyama face with rune um or jewel + 40% ed
Belt: vigor (against souls) / thong
bots: goreriders
amulet: angelic wing
ring: angelic ring
Ring: equal / second angel ring. Although the speed of throwing shurikens is not affected by freezing, it is rather unpleasant when the speed of movement decreases and traps are slowly thrown.
Swap - CTA with spirit or big polerm with a good runeword who casts 20 ench with a 50% chance if they kill anyone.
Inventory: Skillers for traps - 5-6 pieces, with or without health. And also small charms for plugging holes in resistances.
torch, anikh

Mercenary:
We take either a measure with a might aura or an aura of precision. Equipment depending on your wealth
1. Merck with infinity, fort, aderiel hanging. If we want to play comfortably and easily hit enemies even with a tatim flawed ar.
2. Merck with reapers toll, some kind of useful armor and a useful hat. Plus, the curse will further increase our physical damage and slow down especially sharp enemies.

As a result:
Health will be 1400+
Damage 5-7k from one star.
Attack rating about 3k +, with obi enchi about 10k.
75% block. many ds, many cb, little def

Comparison with other characters:
Amazon archer - play dry on ar. We win in survivability, we win in damage to one target.
Paladin Zealot - seriously lose in vitality if we wear fights, we lose dramatically in vitality if we don't wear fights. We have comparable physical damage, but due to low ar we lose in damage. We win in massive damage thanks to the death trap.

Links:
Many thanks to the dude who did blade fury tests with different weapons: http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/threads/blade-fury-analysis.732539/
Old topic on blade fury asasyans: http: //www.rubattle .net / forums / diablo_2 / lod / para_voprosov_pro_alternativnih_asek-813106 /
72 Comments
Sort by:
p
passed 19.11.21

we need new builds
. It's fresh. ;)

inferno sorceress, because of the cut damage, it is even more wretched

this is probably the only skill with physical damage and a miss chance.
Part of bow skills, for example.

Skills
Don't forget about MB.

R
RescueCat 19.11.21

passed
"Do not forget about MB"
Are you talking about MMMMind blast?

"probably the only skill with physical damage and a miss chance.
Part of bow skills, for example."
Yes, exactly, but the Amazon has a useful skill that raises the entire ar. Unfortunately, with the skill of claws, this method does not roll.

"Inferno sorceress, because of the cut damage, it is even more wretched
."
How lucky we are) But all the same, the inferno-nipple is not even visible.

F
Foiled 19.11.21

And will a bonus from azura go to fury?

R
RescueCat 19.11.21

"Will the fury get a bonus from the azura?"
Didn't check it. I'll try it in the evening.
But on azura, the main damage is already very small, and the attack speed is not at all important to us. While ignoring the target's defenses is certainly a useful skill. Still, it is better then some kind of crecent moon in the disc is heavier, but it is still not very much.

p
passed 19.11.21

Are you talking about MMMMind blast?
He is. It can save you from briskly picking up, well, the best tank is a converted mob.

M
Manifold 19.11.21

RescueCat
will not be able to clean up locks alone for 8 players - highly doubtful. The question here is the speed of the stripping.

F
Foiled 19.11.21

Well, here is the effect with the nonlinearity of the dependence of reducing resistance to increasing damage, that is, an azur with 120 average dmg will do more damage than, say, des in ethin ah (352 average damage) to an undead with a physical resistance of 76 and above ... (75 - 76 - about the same, 50 - 75 - des more), well, periodic discarding with fhr animation is also not bad.

F
Foiled 19.11.21

Well, you can sharpen such ICQ purely on the mausoleum + pindle ...

F
Foiled 19.11.21

Yes, in my conclusions I forgot to take into account DS, but the essence is still clear, by the way about DS - dmg 5-7k - this is with or without DS, if not, then this damage can be safely multiplied by 2, since dialing 100 DS with death is not a problem.

R
RescueCat 19.11.21

Manifold
"will not be able to clean up locks for 8 players alone - it is very doubtful. Here the question is about the speed of cleaning."
Well, here I got something very pessimistic.

"By the way about DS - dmg 5-7k - this is with or without DS"
Including. But I think you can reach 8k with death. (with ettin ax, by the way, there will be a bit more)

Yes, mind blast 1, it certainly will not hurt.

F
Foiled 19.11.21

By the way, Cloak of Shadows is not a bad skill, but will it interrupt the deck or LT?

p
passed 19.11.21

Shuffle
Interrupts. But situationally useful.

Q
QLinkee 19.11.21

What's the next custom build? I personally request frostmaiden!

S
Sweety_Mustard 19.11.21

Damage from the skill itself does not receive increases from auras / stats - as it was at level 150-200 at 30, it will remain so. As a weapon, it would be better to use claws, - just ethereal katras with 300 ~ units, if there is fulls, then it will generally be good for fluff, - it will allow you to throw the angel in the trash, wearing a highlord or something else, besides, bonuses with a clow master well very good. You can also poke the nave into the claw, or find it with a knockback, - a cool piece;) For 1 ppl test, - even a non-etheric Suwayah full canal 250 units, oozed by the nave. By the way, as an option - to wear such a sync voice of rizon - there will be such a crooked version of riftasin. You can also do it with a slope in the vein, - trang pepper, bramble and jellyfish, - in this case, you need to recruit as much life lich as possible (ring 10 LL ++ and thongs to help you), - 6-frame attack allows you to use poison very effective,

p
passed 19.11.21

Sweety_Mustard
Damage from the skill itself does not receive an increase from the auras / stats
ED scale Blade Fury. Or what are you talking about?

i
imAhead 19.11.21

RescueCat
Make a vidyushku, I'm wondering how it looks and kills.

S
Sweety_Mustard 19.11.21

passed
About himself, - only + to the damage goes from the skill, and the plus itself in the damage window, at least, does not receive an increase from the auras.

R
RescueCat 19.11.21

Sweety_Mustard
"As a weapon, it would be better to claws, - just ethereal katras with 300 ~ units, if there is full, then it will generally be good for fluff"
Yes, ethereal claws will give more dps, especially if they have a curse cast, full mod, 2 holes , +5 to blade fury. But in the previous topic about unusual assassin builds, I was convinced not to look for claws that will never fall on this serviri: Z

"By the way, as an option, - to wear such a sync voice of rizon, - there will be such a crooked version of riftasin."
Let me remind you that on Rift 16% Chance To Cast Level 21 Frozen Orb On Attack, and this property does not work with blade fury. As well as ice icicle does not work with death. Unfortunately, the crooked version of riftasin will not work:

"You can also do it with a slope in the vein, - trang pepper, bramble and jellyfish, - in this case, you need to recruit as much life lich
as possible. " As an option, you can. But the venom is cut by 3/4. And without a fort, the damage from the stars is not so hot. By the way, I made a guide to the life of a kick assassin, I think it will be more useful for him.

I don’t remember whether I wrote, but Claws mastery only gives an increase to ed, a bonus to ar does not go.

imAhead
Make a vidyushku, I wonder how it looks and kills.
Unfortunately, I do not have programs for recording, and there is no way to upload videos to YouTube. And where is the guarantee that I'm not cheating. But tomorrow I can reset the save file with such an assassin. Will this suit you?

p
passed 19.11.21

in the damage window
this ^

Character screen adds Blade Fury skill damage after +% Damage is applied, when it's actually added before +% Damage is applied (although that from attributes won't be applied if the Assassin has no weapon).

F
Foiled 19.11.21

Quiz for a cat

in which chest I have these claws:
1. PG
2. Off
3. Hero editor
4. This is not my picture