3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fatrus 19.11.21 09:33 pm

Window puzzle (Fallout 4)

The conditions of the problem are as follows:
There is a monitor with a native resolution of 1440x900. AMD Radeon HD 6450 1 Gb (DDR-3) graphics card. And, in fact, the game Fall 4 in a 720x480 window.
Task:
How to make the game window fill the entire screen at startup without changing the monitor resolution and the game window resolution?
Answers like "run in full screen", "buy hardware", etc. are not acceptable.
Hope for smart people / programmers.
28 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fatrus 19.11.21

imperator2112
irves
I read your comments. He smiled. Indeed, the task is not easy. But all the same I think it can be solved. And what about the "720x480 full-screen mode" is it like ???))) The game just hangs when you start it in full screen with a non-standard resolution. Or is there a way to get around this? ..

i
imperator2112 19.11.21

Fatrus
and this is another question ... here you can't give an answer right away , you need to experiment with the computer, disable services, programs ... in general, free up the PC resource to the maximum, and then start it, it is quite possible that it will be possible to have time to change the resolution

F
Fatrus 19.11.21

imperator2112
Well, everything is clear with you. Thanks for the clarification.) Good luck.

i
irves 19.11.21

Fatrus
I think there is such an opportunity! Replace the video card. But this contradicts the condition of the problem)))

F
Fatrus 19.11.21

irves Think
stereotypically as a girl.)
(If you are a girl)
(If you think)

F
Fatrus 19.11.21

And where did everyone get that the hardware configuration under the conditions of the MY PERSONAL problem ???))) I'm just testing games. In this case, the comfortable use of systems is very far from reaching the minimum. Well, I ask people for advice when I can't cope myself (because I'm not a gazebo worker ...).
In general, the issue has not been resolved yet.
And, I beg you, do not write in vain to people who do not know at least 2-3 programming languages. Though basic.

F
Fatrus 19.11.21

Not yet resolved. The topic is closed.

i
irves 19.11.21

Fatrus
Of course! As soon as common sense gives voice, accusations of stereotyped thinking immediately follow!))) I just tried to think with common sense))) What to do is the device of women's brains))) And your task ... It's about the same as having sex in hammock and standing. Just for the sake of creating artificial problems, as if there are not enough real ones .... What a shame !!! Stereotype again))))