3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hexogen 19.11.21 09:49 pm

What choice did you make? [of two evils ...] (BioShock Infinite)

I didn’t take out my weapon at the ticket office, and Booker was stabbed in the arm, and soon he got a bandage on his arm. What other choices with such small but nice changes are there in the game? And what changes if at the fair you throw the ball at the pair and not at the presenter?
105 Comments
Sort by:
t
trustedSunbro 19.11.21

Eight-handed Semikher
For 3 passes, this was the only way, later I will replay that moment, maybe I’m wrong.

T
Tiny Killer 19.11.21

At first, it seemed to me that all these "choices" would affect the ending (as in M2033) ... but not a fig - there is no alternative ending.
They only affect insignificant (non-critical) deviations in the plot of the behavior of Messrs. And Eliza ...

H
Hexogen 19.11.21

YES PEOPLE! I just wanted to ask - what was this fair, and what kind of couple was it? Explain to someone who does not understand.

D
Don thomas falcone 19.11.21

HEXOGEN
Fair as a fair. People should be somehow entertained. And the profit from the elixirs Fink and Comstock will receive. And as for the couple, as I understand it, they decided to make fun of them. They infringe on the rights of blacks in Colombia, just like the Confederates in the past.

H
Hexogen 19.11.21

Don Thomas Falcone
Are they slaves?

D
Don thomas falcone 19.11.21

HEXOGEN
I don't think there are slaves, judging by the fact that negros live freely in the poor areas of Colombia. It's just that Comstock doesn't want any other races in his city (including the Chinese). Most likely they were rejected by society itself, since the white man decided to get confused with the black woman, i.e. "dirty blood".

S
Svistoplax 19.11.21

Don Thomas Falcone The
power of Colombia "lowered" blacks and Irishmen in the game and put them below white people: There is a record of Fink (sort of), where he says that they go to Colombia because it is a working paradise, and all visitors are allowed to work. Because of this, Fink bought slaves for the dirty work.

O
Olly-alpha 19.11.21

Yes, and there was also a charming recording of Comstock, where he talked about his dog from childhood. Like, hit the dog - he remained faithful, feed the dog - he remained faithful. Negroes need to show the same loyalty so that the people of Colombia even equate them with dogs.
Honestly, I wanted to bomb this town for just such ideas. True, when the revolution took place, the result was also bleak ...

a
arinr 19.11.21

I played it several times and noticed a slight difference in some episodes.
1. In one passage, having entered the house where the police were questioning a woman and making a portrait of some criminal, they looked at the GG and continued to do their business. All other times - screaming, shouting, shooting ...
2. In the slot machine hall to the right of the entrance near the window there is a woman. She asks Booker "what time is it." Once Elizabeth said it herself. In other passages she stood and was silent.
What it depends on is not clear. Maybe just glitches in the game.

d
delamer1 19.11.21

arinr
1 If you do not make noise and do not enter the room with the policeman, then there will be no noise and shooting.
2 Probably depends on whether Liz is in the area of ​​the trigger and is not busy with something else.

S
Strateg-ara 19.11.21

I noticed this thing about brooches. When at the end we find ourselves in a boat with lutes and liza for the 2nd or 3rd time, her brooch CHANGES to the opposite of the one we chose (2 times went different took and changed in different ways), our brooch is already going to the feast. What thoughts?

E
EthanRom 19.11.21

Strateg-ara
Listen, exactly. Just replayed this moment - you're right.
What is it for?

C
Cvoxalury 19.11.21

Well, look, I have two screenshots. On the first, the brooch is heavily shaded, but when you zoom in, you can see the wing of a bird. And then on the pier - the same one. Is this the scene where you have your brooch change?

http://rghost.net/private/45607353/b0ef402ddc62b7e78726afef123235d2.view
http://rghost.net/private/45607355/d759423e18f3013088e2d152a1922ba2.view

O
Olly-alpha 19.11.21

Cvoxalury What's your last boat trip with Elizabeth?

g
greenfox111 19.11.21

Nifiga it does not change. My Elizabeth was wearing a brooch with a cage. And on all two boat trips, it did not change, even in the boat, even on the pier, even near the lighthouse, the brooch is the same.
Due to the fact that the brooch is heavily darkened, it might seem that it is changing.

|
| SF | Elite 19.11.21

Cvoxalury
At 2nd trip it changes. There, Elizabeth still says the words "Booker, wake up ... This is where it all began."

R
RevIO2RUS 19.11.21

Guys, I didn't throw it in a pair and didn't throw it at the presenter - they didn't give me clothes

S
Strateg-ara 19.11.21

Cvoxalury
On the second trip, should change, make the game brighter and look again. There he is still bleeding. As Toko goes up to the pier, she is already standing there with our brooch.

C
Cvoxalury 19.11.21

Yes, my saves are dead (I was on a pirate and could not transfer them after buying in Steam, they did not open, then the game could not do new ones), then I will go and see. Yes, and I believe, I realized, I have screenshots before the passage from the apartment to the Lutes in raincoats.

D
Devil_Forever 19.11.21

DRED1993
I chose a cage :)