3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ragnar Silver Wolf 19.11.21 10:10 pm

The best armor and weapons for the light warrior (Spellforce: The Order of Dawn)

Hello everybody. Please tell me what is the best armor (armor, helmet, greaves) and weapons for a light warrior in the Order of the Dawn, in the Breath of Winter, in the Shadow of the Phoenix?
13 Comments
Sort by:
L
Limemax 19.11.21

Ragnar Silver Wolf
The Fall of the Order is the Armor of Shadows. In Winter, this is the armor of the falcons (taken at the roulette wheel). Phoenix is ​​the very last (in the last map at the start in the chests it is given). Although in Phoenix there is still armor there, there is a 400% chance to crit by 400% like that of a falcon, but I don't remember it or the shooter's armor cannot be assembled (a developer's imperfection, the armor set was not fully added on both sides, the phoenix had armor and a helmet, and the blade had armor and pants), it seems like a warrior cannot be assembled ... Eh sclerosis xD

i
ironHAMMER.ms 19.11.21

In the order, the best is the blade of the master assassin 14-21 110), in second place is the blade of light (12-19 125). Both require 11 light blades.

R
Ragnar Silver Wolf 19.11.21

Limemax
Thank you. Oh, I remembered. I saw when a friend played the last card. There, in a chest, he found armor with the requirements of level 48. The armor of the creators seems to be. The trick is that when he put it on, his total armor became 665. Almost hellish sotona))

R

ironHAMMER.ms
Cool. Thanks. 2 of these swords in hand and under the aura of battle speed +% to speed from things and there will be a lawn mower))

L
Limemax 19.11.21

Ragnar Silver Wolf
This armor gives + 30% to all the characteristics of this set. You just have 100 armor for an armor, after collecting a set it will give 130. But about% I can be wrong, but like 30 or 15. And it seems like only the things of the set.

R

Limemax
Found a page on the internet. It has a list of almost everything that is in the spele in all three parts. Almost with a detailed description of the requirements and characteristics. The archer has a set

Elen's Breath lvl 18 Elen's Breath - 10% chance that the carrier will cause 4x damage in long-distance combat.
Conditions: Ranged Combat
18.4563 Armor of the Preserver - AC 170, STR 10, STA 10, AGI 13, DEX 13. Set
4564 Boots of the Preserver - AC 80, STR 5, STA 10, AGI 7, DEX 10. Set
4565 Helmet of the Preserver - AC 50, STR 10, AGI 10, DEX 10. Set

And the one with% to things is even better there. There is 50% for all effects. Those. both armor and characteristics increase.

Devine Runes - the effects of the set-items are increased by 50%.
Conditions: Level 30.
4575 Weathered Helmet - AC 34, STR 5, STA 6, INT 5. Set
4576 Weathered Armor - AC 95, STR 8, STA 8, DEX 8, WIS 8. Set
4577 Weathered Greaves - AC 55, STR 6, STA 5, AGI 5, DEX 6. Set

This is in the Breath of Winter, as I understand it.

Here's a link if that http://gmclan.org/uploader/5605/Id_przedmiot_w_w_spellforce___1_.txt. Previously, somewhere I had a link with a list, but there it was in Russian and less than that. I can barely find it. But he erased it inadvertently. Can't find it now. Apparently deleted the page

L
Limemax 19.11.21

Ragnar Silver Wolf
Wikia seems to have something similar for this game. Another awesome melee weapon in the game is the spear. Although it is two-handed and not very fast, it has huge damage. I remember spear 42 level 200-450 damage range, when like swords 110 was the maximum. Usually a spear has a speed of 80-100.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 19.11.21

Limemax
Under the spear, you still need heavy and light martial arts, which is not nice wax.

L
Limemax 19.11.21

ironHAMMER.ms
Yes ... But you can even use this with benefit.

R

Limemax
Yes, the spear is the coolest in terms of damage, but there you need to pump both heavy and light piercings. And you can't put on a shield. In general, in all games I prefer either swords or axes. I don’t really like the rest. Yes, and in my life I got used to handling a sword, I was preparing to join the ranks of historical reenactors, I learned to fence with a Viking sword. So I think I’ll sort things out a little, I’ll finish a new house, and I’ll probably go to the reenactors - I’ll buy a sword, I’ll make chain mail with a leather jacket myself, I’ll grow beards and muscles and pump it up and good luck))

R

ironHAMMER.ms
Agree. The result is a large spray of glasses. And if there are spears of 18-20 levels, then they will not have enough stat points. Heavy 18 and light 18 can't even be pumped. In general, in the place of the developers, I would have done so that it would be possible to earn extra points of characteristics and skills in the game. Like there are caches on every map. They are guarded by named cool bosses and + even after the kill you need to solve a difficult puzzle. And it is possible that especially difficult ones were given through quests. Thus, it would be possible to earn at least 10 more skill points and 20-30 attribute points.

R

Limemax
Spears for an amateur IMHO

R

Limemax
By the way sorry that is not the topic. I created one topic there. No one has answered it yet. In short, if I have a resolution of 1024 by 768, then everything is normal, and if 1152 is 896, then instead of the name of the YG, enemies and NPCs when you hover the cursor over the Persian instead of the name of the krakozyabra. How many I struggle, that I just haven't tried, it's the same everywhere. Win 7 64 bit, updated all firewood to the last. In short, everything is described in detail in the subject. If anyone can answer, I will be very grateful. It's just that the difference in image quality between 1024 and 1152 is strong. Clearer and clearer and the face of the YG is not blurry