3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Johnny077 19.11.21 10:29 pm

Game Impression (Victor Vran)

A game like Van Helsing?
30 Comments
Sort by:
I
Indefio 19.11.21

Yes and no. While on the first hour of the game: in Helsing you had a partner, not here. There are more skills in Helsing. In Vrana there are curses (mob enhancements) and three basic suits that give various bonuses. Vran can jump. The graphics in Helsing are prettier (but it also weighs about 20GB versus 4GB of Vran). Common features are stylistics (demon hunters, although the plot is different in Vrana), even the locations sound similar (Borgovia and Zagoravia). You can play if you like Helsing. Personally, I will wait a couple of months until they finish it (there will still be a lot of patches for fixing, improving and adding gameplay features).

H
House MD 19.11.21

She hung in the early access for six months, everything that they wanted has already been finished. There are only 3 free dls ahead.

A
AlexxSan 19.11.21

Indefio
Yes, Helsing sucks compared to this game, you described it as if you played only from the description and screenshots ...
The game is super, the optimization is excellent, the graphics are nice, the jumps look very good in an isometric view. A huge number of various weapons, there are no skills in the game at all, it all depends on the equipment (fate cards, weapons, demon skills), play as you like. And the game is no longer an RPG, but a slasher, there is no deep plot in it, only levels at which you need to kill everyone, fulfilling various conditions and getting a reward for them ... In general, the game is not some kind of clone of some diablo-like games, it has a huge variety of innovations that were not previously available in similar games. I recommend everyone to try the game.

E
Evgen_82 19.11.21

I'm happy with the game :)

A
Admiral86 19.11.21

yes, the game is good only if only the trainer for version 2.0

S
Saulet Erboluly 19.11.21

Yes, the game is tough. I like it very much so far. Level 6. Gold 10000. Drenched along the way all and sundry to the last. The game is very addicting. In Van Helsing, I was dying of boredom right away. And then I don’t know what, but it's cool from the fact that you jump with the keys, you tumble and you run

S
Setesh 19.11.21

I play a pirate, does anyone have a game that hangs tight after a while? already tired of re-cleaning locations to complete tasks (tests)

D
Dmitry Kozhemyachenko 19.11.21

Setesh
constantly flies out on the mission "Explore the Tsar's Gardens" when you enter the labyrinth (((

H
House MD 19.11.21

I play pirate, everything is fine, no sorties. 24 lvl, there are already several legendaries.

S
Setesh 19.11.21

Dmitry Kozhemyachenko
, my game does not crash, the character simply freezes and does not move, as if on pause, at the same time the sound in the game does not disappear, the environment does not freeze either, the cursor works (moves, but does not press anything), in the dispatcher it writes that the game works fine, but you cannot exit, no buttons on the keyboard work, you can only exit by force

H
House MD 19.11.21

You can see a repack of the curve or a non-release version.

D
Dmitry Tonkikh 19.11.21

Setesh
The same.

B
Blade X 19.11.21

The game is good, but for some reason I like Shadows - Heretic Kingdoms more.

O
OkGo 19.11.21

There is something peculiar, and there are not so many analogues in recent years - feel free to sit down to play.

k
kan3000 19.11.21

As long as I like everything, it does not freeze. Level 12, 3 hours of play. It seems to me that the balance of the weapon is not very good: the sledgehammers are too slow and ineffective; shotguns and electro-punches are also rather weak; but the chopping weapon with a health bonus is the best, only with it you have to run, don't care who to throw yourself at, you chop it down and your health is added, gorgeous. :) I also liked rapiers.
-upd- Reached
level 25, monotonous and boring (even with "kuromet) :), deleted. So it never hung (pirate).

K
Kazipuka 19.11.21

It is annoying that some mobs have to be killed twice, monotonously

d
dizzy33 19.11.21

I didn’t like the fact that if you left the game somewhere in the middle of the level, then you start again at the headquarters and you again need to run to this level for about 20 minutes, shooting enemies and also going through half the level on a new one. Could have done autosave on exit.

H
House MD 19.11.21

dizzy33
And the card for what? Go straight to this level.

C
Corewood 19.11.21

Everyone writes about the similarity to Van Helsing. And for some reason the game reminded me of "D - Vampire Hunter". Of course, without that depth of plot and characters, but with the same silent main character, a "partner" in the form of an entity (D had Fives - his left hand, and Victor had a Voice).
In general, the game leaves a rather positive impression. On the one hand, there is neither a deep plot, nor a helluva lot of unique characters and the dialogue system as such. On the other hand, all of this is just enough to involve in the process. The gameplay itself is not that innovative, but combines quite suitable mechanics (I remember jumping over the walls of the maze, and the Voice accused me of cheating). Well, the dialogues of the same Voice and "Vikki" are pleasing - what is the moment with "choosing a name" for Victor.

All of the above, of course, is exclusively subjective and may not coincide with someone's opinion. Yes, and in the game I did not stay long, so my opinion may still change.

O
OkGo 19.11.21

The game is great if you don't want complex RPG systems and long quests, each of which turns into another, etc.
It's fun to play, there is a kind of humor, which in some places makes fun of the games familiar to everyone (Somewhere in the very beginning, the Voice will joke about his leg - a reference to the imperishable "Once upon a time, the road of adventure led me. And then they shot me in the knee")
The skill system is very pleasing for each weapon, as well as constant action, without long running and loading.
Disadvantages: poor save system, annoying revival of monsters. Optional: this is not really an RPG, or rather, it's more of an action game, so don't expect the usual skills and abilities like in role-playing here, everything is a little simpler here.