3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
shpegundota 11.11.19 03:06 am

Anyone passed this Scorpion? (Mortal Kombat 11)

Part of me understands that it is still possible, but it's still kick-ass
Okay he wets tirelessly and error, but how to avoid those stupid modifiers? First the fire under my feet, OK, tolerable... Then the rocket is already trash, they are demolished as crushing blow, then they are generally from two to spawn, and then what? Fire tornado!
And I do know that the missiles are offset by buff armor, the rest would talk about it... And that gives the gift of ice? He does not save from fire on the floor, as you would think, then why did he?
In General, in one of the many attempts by me played sub-zero, he was the last, and he had a very good chance, maybe the Scorpion was about 30%... In General, once(if there is such a word) under it lit up the floor, flew two rockets and came a tornado... I won't say that I even knew it, as he died, but the Scorpion it never even hit
10 Comments
Sort by:
I
IDeaDHeaDI 11.11.19

shpegundota wrote:
I won't say that I even knew it, as he died, but the Scorpion it never even hit
Remember when Zerion of farmil - she had me at the beginning of the round hit once and I died immediately. I don't even understand what she did. Despite the fact that the next round I won with no problems and such a blow from it was no more.

s
skif4ik 11.11.19

When he has less than 30% HP it starts with the most ass))

R
Rossent 11.11.19

shpegundota
Jade was held from 8 attempts. Scorpio seems to me impossible to pass. If there would be missiles with fire, it was still possible to do something. I am dying from fire and missiles in fact. I've got negative ass already. Scored

D
DeeJey 11.11.19

I tried like 20 times already, the game crashes in the middle of battle, if you are the towers of time - battle command... to the third player didn't even get any when

s
shpegundota 11.11.19

DeeJey
I have lately every time you disconnect, although in the past we already all three of us managed to die every time

M
Mars Machine 11.11.19

Times 7 was Scorpio.
There the main time to use modifiers

A
Aligambro 11.11.19

The PC is not passable on the console why it is easier, not as many walls of fire and missiles. All out of sync with players in the boss of the martial arts 2.3, put fxaa+taa and it happen resynchroni and flight mode BOS? I can early more than half HP him enclose, but never won, was close once there's a half bar of fatalblow remained, but not in sync or player number 7 has been released, what number 7. Need to offset all those times, would give the gender of the Lam because of sabioneta

s
shpegundota 11.11.19

GG4
One and no baffel, right?

R
Rossent 11.11.19

Passed today. It was very sweaty. The main thing to find good teammates. I blew more than half of the Scorpion (I was the first on the list). If Scorpion started combat, teammates knocked him down and I HP restored.

I
IDeaDHeaDI 11.11.19

Passed yesterday.
Something like that