3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The best of the best 19.11.21 10:29 pm

I live in the USSR!

And many will not understand me. Believing that some drunken guys in early December 1991, the leaders of Russia (Boris N. Yeltsin), Ukraine (L. M. Kravchuk) and Belarus (S. S. Shushkevich) signed the so-called Belovezhskaya agreements, which announced the dissolution of the USSR .., (to steal more), could destroy the GREAT STATE! No, friends, the USSR cannot be eradicated in our souls and minds! If everyone wears T-shirts with the inscription "I live in the USSR"! THAT IS SO IT WILL BE! URAAAAAAA !!!
I wear such a T-shirt, people are sometimes interested in it .. I will explain to them and most of them agree. It is important to have an active life position!
Now I’ll tell you how it helps me: - Here, as it was in our area, the little dark ones chased the little ones, but they didn’t touch me with my comrades: Why do they say to touch him (me), he’s our friend, he is in the USSR - he lives! It seems like a joke, a joke .. but my face is intact in the end, and my boys .. So that! .. Protect your health from a young age.
180 Comments
Sort by:
L
LEFT FOR DTF 19.11.21

but now we drink Coca-Cola and chew orbits

T
The best of the best 19.11.21

lookaway
So don't drink this poison. Personally, I drink excellent homemade kvass and I advise everyone to taste delicious and healthy. And if you drink cola, your kidneys will fail or you will earn diabetes like my friend ...

J
JOKERIVAN 19.11.21

Best of the best
And well not Vyatka kvass then ??
And aside from jokes, I agree with you on everything, ..... if you don’t troll, of course

V
Vanya Rygalov 19.11.21

Best of the best
Dude, do you have commas in your USSR? I remember that in schools komunyaki children taught spelling well.
in the area, the brawls were chasing the little ones, but they didn't touch me with my comrades.
He, he ... Looks like they were not very white.

P
Pecos_Bill 19.11.21

We slap the author for the imagination)

R
RusPack1295 19.11.21

Be proud

B
Balda716 19.11.21

The best of the best
Those are the worst of the worst, like an imperial agda coward.

The USSR ended with the death of Stalin, under Mikita Khrushchev. Then the systematic collapse of the country began: there was a reforging of the brains of the population - a reforging with a bias towards materialism and money-grubbing, well, what if the Hero-Veterans drank themselves, became decrepit, died out, the history was corrected again (specifically, the Norman theory returned), KB were closed , I bought grain in Canada. The apogee of 91g when gays came to power ...
Churchill about Stalin: he took the country with a plow - left it with a nuclear bomb, and the bulldog laughed at Mikita.

D
Denis Kyokushin 19.11.21

We have not had the USSR for a long time. And thank God
in our country, many say: "Tra-ta-ta: it was better in the USSR", while neglecting domestic products.

w
we get what we deserve 19.11.21

The Soviet era is now a long time ago, for it cannot be returned. You need to live not in the past, but in the present, opening your eyes to the current problems and achievements of your country.

R
RicoChico 19.11.21

People are not yet ready to live in utopia, the mind is not enough.

It's like Bill Gates presented a tablet in the early 00s, then they looked at him with bewilderment. And later the iPad came out. Such a primitive, but rather vivid example.

S
Shine 19.11.21

Yes, you live, whoever wants, wherever and whenever you want, even in Equestria. Just don't bother others.

E
Eroppo 19.11.21

The best of the best
In fact, in the USSR, people had enough brains to understand that a person is not defined by an inscription on a T-shirt ...

R
RussianQuaker 19.11.21

In fact, in the USSR, people had enough brains to understand that a person is not defined by an inscription on a T-shirt ...

Yes? And if a person wears an English / American flag on a T-shirt (there’s something like that bred by the way), then what good can we say about him?

B
Balda716 19.11.21

And if a person wears an English / American flag on a T-shirt,
ask politely to take it off, if a refusal - to cripple, and so on with all the other trash ...
And if the strength is dumb - go to the gym with a sha-a-agom march, or buy dumbbells and train. You need to fight more often, young people. I am sure - in every yard there are service guys (or old-school combatants), gather a gang to him, report that you have arrived to learn the craft of hand-to-hand combat. And playfully into toys - grow vegetables, not a candle to God - not a damn poker.

R
RussianQuaker 19.11.21

And who nastoka minus Balda's comment? You can immediately see who wears Che and in what number of people :). By the way, will you give me old T-shirts for rags (for household needs)? Just their very use.

7Rain7 19.11.21

Balda716
Politely ask to take it off, if refusal - to cripple, and so with all the other trash ...
And if the strength is dumb - to the gym - a sha-a-agom march, or buy dumbbells and train. You need to fight more often, young people.
))) Yes, you are strong. You don’t think that they can charge you so much in the cabbage soup that you yourself will then sit on the forums for days while you recuperate. And what's the difference what a person wears, the main thing is what his worldview is. Or do you approach everyone and climb into the soul? Here you can get it in your ear from the guard.
PS: I remembered that I have awesome red swimming trunks with a sickle on the eggs.

R
RussianQuaker 19.11.21

And what's the difference what a person wears, the main thing is what his worldview is.

Well, what's in the head of these "Onglichians"?

SSR no more case closed.

There is a bit, I'll tell you about it.

P
Paul Langerhans 19.11.21

It's naive.

w
warp 37 19.11.21

The USSR collapsed, but many still have it in their heads. At least in the form of mentality.

M
Maxis1977 19.11.21

well, live in your ussr, I have something before that