3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The best of the best 19.11.21 10:29 pm

I live in the USSR!

And many will not understand me. Believing that some drunken guys in early December 1991, the leaders of Russia (Boris N. Yeltsin), Ukraine (L. M. Kravchuk) and Belarus (S. S. Shushkevich) signed the so-called Belovezhskaya agreements, which announced the dissolution of the USSR .., (to steal more), could destroy the GREAT STATE! No, friends, the USSR cannot be eradicated in our souls and minds! If everyone wears T-shirts with the inscription "I live in the USSR"! THAT IS SO IT WILL BE! URAAAAAAA !!!
I wear such a T-shirt, people are sometimes interested in it .. I will explain to them and most of them agree. It is important to have an active life position!
Now I’ll tell you how it helps me: - Here, as it was in our area, the little dark ones chased the little ones, but they didn’t touch me with my comrades: Why do they say to touch him (me), he’s our friend, he is in the USSR - he lives! It seems like a joke, a joke .. but my face is intact in the end, and my boys .. So that! .. Protect your health from a young age.
180 Comments
Sort by:
A
Adamantokha 19.11.21

The best of the best
There is one scum, unless the old people like Me will understand you! -)))
PS: And the disadvantages have been instructed by the DEFENDERS - Yes - Yes, They are!

S
Sergey Zakharenko 19.11.21

RussianQuaker
slogans are usually more socially useful, like getting rid of all kinds of pests.
There is nothing useful in Nazism and patriotism, because of this muck, all wars and crimes usually occur.
Yeah, it means to stand up for their fellow tribesmen - Nazism.
Well, who else are you, you are sitting trying to prove to everyone the perfection of your nation.
The reaction of the Russophobe is indicative
. The Russians themselves are to blame for my Russophobia.

A
Adamantokha 19.11.21

Sergey Zakharenko
There is no Russophobia, that you are not like NATIVE !!! There are Defenders, and there are Decent ones! That's all .. Happy New Year Brother! You and I are Decent ... jingol bells ... jingol bells la-la-la-la IMHO!

o
oltr 19.11.21

The author is clearly crazy. childhood trauma, due to the incident with the fight, where the offenders "spared" him.

M
Mage Hermit 19.11.21

Sergei Zakharenko
There are idiots, but I'm not one of them.

S

Papa Cheburator
The same as in the Russian Federation?

M
Mage Hermit 19.11.21

Sergei Zakharenko
And how much is there in the Russian Federation ?? I do not know.

H
HEMI-427 19.11.21

ahahahha down-and-out sovkorochery will not calm down in any way, your scoop is no more and there is a dear for him, but if you want a scoop in a welcom that North Korea.
the funny thing is that 70% of sovkodrocherov never lived in it)))

M
Mage Hermit 19.11.21

HEMI-427
I lived.

S

Papa Cheburator
A lot, but I don’t know the exact number, it’s worth talking to people and many of them are like that, and if you go to the Internet, it’s generally better to keep silent, brainwashing works very effectively.

M
Mage Hermit 19.11.21

Sergey Zakharenko
Well, in any herd there is a black sheep ....
Okay, I went to SWTOR to level the tunes.
And then tomorrow DXP ends.

A
Adamantokha 19.11.21

Daddy Cheburator
So, don't be the ones to decide! Watch and Play Narmul game - WarThunder! No advertising, purely BUSINESS!

S

Adamantokha
And what am I wrong, most of the population is completely brainwashed, one part, thanks to the washing, became patriots with Nazi inclinations, and the other is simply Orthodox.

o
oltr 19.11.21

HEMI-427
I took it off my tongue.

A
Adamantokha 19.11.21

Sergey Zakharenko
Sorry Friend - Seriously! I confused you malech with "neponyatki"! I'm an old man for you PS: "They are going to the north of the term, huge" PSS: Not any blueness, everyone loves "Green" !!!!

B
Black.Card 19.11.21

Us to the USSR, sorry, to shit and shit.

The USSR is when you could get drunk and get drunk for a ruble.
The USSR is when all the countries included in it were brothers.
The USSR is when we traveled from Moscow to Baku, from Baku to Kiev, from Kiev to Moscow, etc., spent a penny on this, we did not need travel abroad, visas and other heaps of papers.

Go get drunk and get drunk for the ruble now. You can't buy chewing gum for a ruble.
Say that Russia, Ukraine and other brothers and common peoples will devour with shit.
Try to cross the border without a certificate of a certificate, which is also about a certificate, and that is also about a certificate and a piece of paper.

Are you still in the USSR?

o
oltr 19.11.21

In general, most of those who lived in the USSR (who really lived then, and not youngsters 90+ years of birth) miss their past childhood, and their scoop is simply associated with fragments (triggers) of memories of that time. So they are konyuchat, the grass was greener then, the air is cleaner, people are kinder, the food tastes better, etc. shit.

R
RussianQuaker 19.11.21

Sergei Zakharenko
There is nothing useful in Nazism and patriotism, because of this muck, all wars and crimes usually occur.

Nazism is like when someone breaks into someone else's territory?

Well, who else are you, you are sitting trying to prove to everyone the perfection of your nation.

Do you have anything against the Russians?

The Russians themselves are to blame for my Russophobia.

Go where they are not.

one part, thanks to the flushing, became patriots with Nazi inclinations, and the other simply Orthodox on the head.

How are Orthodox Christians fundamentally different from other types of oinks?

S

RussianQuaker
Nazism - is it like when someone breaks into someone else's territory?
Why would this territory be yours?
Do you have anything against the Russians?
Not against everyone, but definitely against 90% of the population.
Go where they are not.
And there I will meet other freaks on their heads, the only thing is to blame them on the North Pole and freeze to death there.
How are Orthodox Christians fundamentally different from other types of oinks?
I don’t know how they differ from others, I don’t attribute myself to any one. But I know for sure that Orthodoxy is not Christianity, but some kind of bunch of idiots who pray for drawn pictures and wear crosses, by the way about crosses, but if Christ were hanged, then what would they wear, a gallows or something.

A
Alexes1111 19.11.21

Guys, why did you go to the politot before the new year? Shake each other's nerves? Be above that, hare.