3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The best of the best 19.11.21 10:29 pm

I live in the USSR!

And many will not understand me. Believing that some drunken guys in early December 1991, the leaders of Russia (Boris N. Yeltsin), Ukraine (L. M. Kravchuk) and Belarus (S. S. Shushkevich) signed the so-called Belovezhskaya agreements, which announced the dissolution of the USSR .., (to steal more), could destroy the GREAT STATE! No, friends, the USSR cannot be eradicated in our souls and minds! If everyone wears T-shirts with the inscription "I live in the USSR"! THAT IS SO IT WILL BE! URAAAAAAA !!!
I wear such a T-shirt, people are sometimes interested in it .. I will explain to them and most of them agree. It is important to have an active life position!
Now I’ll tell you how it helps me: - Here, as it was in our area, the little dark ones chased the little ones, but they didn’t touch me with my comrades: Why do they say to touch him (me), he’s our friend, he is in the USSR - he lives! It seems like a joke, a joke .. but my face is intact in the end, and my boys .. So that! .. Protect your health from a young age.
180 Comments
Sort by:
A
Adamantokha 19.11.21

RussianQuaker
(Nazism is like when someone breaks into someone else's territory?) I have not heard more nonsense since 43 !!

A
Adamantokha 19.11.21

What do you mean "green business" ???

o
oltr 19.11.21

Black.Card
and also dullness, wretchedness, monotony, the inability to buy good clothes, fly over the hill, years in queues for a car, lack of hygiene products (toilet paper, deodorants, panty liners (at women)), you can list for a long time.

S
Sergey Zakharenko 19.11.21

oltr
and even dullness, wretchedness
It still remains in many places.

D
Denis Kyokushin 19.11.21

TrampZones
Come to Bogdaniha, where only Vova Lenin's house is smelly. You will see with your uneducated eye that there is now a Russian village

B
Black.Card 19.11.21

oltr
As if I did not deny it, there are pros and cons. But still.

R
RussianQuaker 19.11.21

Sergei Zakharenko
Why would this territory be yours?

I am Russian. My territory is Russia. Whose else?

Not against everyone, but definitely against 90% of the population.

So, in general, you have just indicated that you are opposing the Russian nation as such.

And there I will meet other freaks on their heads, the only thing is to blame them on the North Pole and freeze to death there.

I can suggest then to go to my fellow tribesmen. How do you like this option?

but some bunch of idiots who pray for drawn pictures and wear crosses

And which of the subdirections of Christians do not wear crosses and do not pray for any object (icons, figures, etc.)?

and if Christ were hanged, then what would they carry, a gallows or something.

Say thank you for not being impaled: D

Adamantokha
I haven't heard more nonsense since 43 years!
How old are you?

oltr
lack of hygiene products (toilet paper, deodorants, panty liners (at women))

Before the scoop was it all at least in general? And the gaskets are such a miracle when, in very windy weather, someone's menses fly around the area: D

S

RussianQuaker
I am Russian. My territory is Russia. Whose else?
And what now, if you are Russian, this does not mean, then the territory belongs to you.
So, in general, you have just indicated that you are opposing the Russian nation as such.
You can think so.
And which of the subdirections of Christians do not wear crosses and do not pray on any object (icons, figures, etc.)?
And who knows, I don’t even pay attention to what they wear there, I don’t wear these crosses, and okay.

R
RussianQuaker 19.11.21

Sergei Zakharenko
And now, if you are Russian, this does not mean that the territory belongs to you.

Me and my fellow tribesmen.

You can think so.

Are you a Nazi by your standards?

And who knows, I don’t even pay attention to what they wear there, I don’t wear these crosses, and okay.

And by what criteria did you rank among these?

S

RussianQuaker
Me and my fellow tribesmen.
And why would the territory belong to your fellow tribesmen and you?
Are you a Nazi by your standards?
In my opinion, no, I do not offend other nationalities, I do not urge to expel people from the country who are of a different nationality and do not approve of Nazi statements, and all evil spirits in the form of patriots, Nazis, cattle, etc. are to blame for my dislike for the majority of the population of the Russian Federation.
And by what criteria did you rank among these?
And what is your criterion for me?

o
oltr 19.11.21

RussianQuaker
The rest of the world certainly used to be. If the "curtain" had not collapsed, to this day, they would have wiped their ass with the newspaper "Pravda".

M
Mage Hermit 19.11.21

Me and my fellow tribesmen
One nation, one country ....

Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Fuehrer .....

R
RussianQuaker 19.11.21

Sergei Zakharenko
Why would the territory belong to your fellow tribesmen and you?

Who should own Russia?

and in my dislike for the majority of the population of the Russian Federation, all evil spirits are to blame in the form of patriots, Nazis, cattle, etc.

And who is better, the Nazis or those who take jobs?

And what is your criterion for me?

Well, what kind? I do not know.

S

RussianQuaker
Who should own Russia?
People.
And who is better, the Nazis or those who take jobs?
Who took your job away from you?
Well, what kind? I do not know.
You can call it ordinary.

S
SP-minus 19.11.21

TrampZones

and who knows that? shkolota Russian, which except video games in life has not seen anything?

M
Melshlemming 19.11.21

RussianQuaker
those who select jobs
Will you go sweeping the streets instead of Uzbeks?

S

MelShlemming
Or maybe the Uzbeks took away the place of the janitor from him, it's not for nothing that he behaves like a nationalist, shouting to drive all the "dark" from the Russian Federation.

R
RussianQuaker 19.11.21

Sergey Zakharenko
To people.
Who took your job away from you?
You can call it ordinary.
Or maybe the Uzbeks took away the place of the janitor from him, it's not for nothing that he behaves like a nationalist, shouting to drive all the "dark" ones from the Russian Federation.

Okay, here is another Russophobe drew, now I'll chat with him.
And I'll tell you this: Papa Carlo didn't make a man out of you :)
PS: look for this anecdote, you will understand who he supposedly made a man out of: D

MelShlemming
Will you go sweeping the streets instead of Uzbeks?

My fellow tribesmen who have no education can go. Why don't they come?

oltr
The rest of the world certainly used to be. If the "curtain" had not collapsed, to this day, they would have wiped their ass with the newspaper "Pravda".

Sooner or later, they would either start to produce themselves or purchase. Apart from your pads and deodorants, there were still many, many factories in the scoop.

M
Mage Hermit 19.11.21

Quaker enlighten us about your education.
In what area are you a professor?

D
Dark_Sun 19.11.21

Amazing Quaker.
You've been pogoing for 10 years. You are in your late thirties, probably, but nothing has changed.
What national problems can there be in Vladivostok? Who the fuck is he giving in to?