3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The best of the best 19.11.21 10:29 pm

I live in the USSR!

And many will not understand me. Believing that some drunken guys in early December 1991, the leaders of Russia (Boris N. Yeltsin), Ukraine (L. M. Kravchuk) and Belarus (S. S. Shushkevich) signed the so-called Belovezhskaya agreements, which announced the dissolution of the USSR .., (to steal more), could destroy the GREAT STATE! No, friends, the USSR cannot be eradicated in our souls and minds! If everyone wears T-shirts with the inscription "I live in the USSR"! THAT IS SO IT WILL BE! URAAAAAAA !!!
I wear such a T-shirt, people are sometimes interested in it .. I will explain to them and most of them agree. It is important to have an active life position!
Now I’ll tell you how it helps me: - Here, as it was in our area, the little dark ones chased the little ones, but they didn’t touch me with my comrades: Why do they say to touch him (me), he’s our friend, he is in the USSR - he lives! It seems like a joke, a joke .. but my face is intact in the end, and my boys .. So that! .. Protect your health from a young age.
180 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mage Hermit 19.11.21

Dark_Sun
Get a job taken from a poor Quaker

s
stalker7162534 19.11.21

http://batona.net/uploads/posts/2016-01/1452548482_59.jpg

x
x [GAMER] x 19.11.21

Best of the best
Oh, my God, another oligophrenic with a Scoop of the brain.

s
stalker7162534 19.11.21

Unfortunately, there are a lot of them, look how many pluses there are under this nonsense. It seems that all the downsides that have plucked, and do not understand that now in Russia there is capitalism, that the bourgeois rule in the Russian Federation, and that the Russian army primarily protects the interests of the Russian bourgeoisie.

I
Igor Yannaev 19.11.21

Wing42
In fact, it was possible to understand if you read the history and figure out what state the country was in under the last king. That this is what led to the revolution. And if it were not for the communists, our country might well have not existed.

M
Marshal Talyan McKirby II 19.11.21

Igor Yannaev The
revolution happened because the tsar was an asshole. If the tsar had at least some hint of eggs, he would have dispersed all this communist lupanarius.

s
stalker7162534 19.11.21

Igor Yannayev
in what state the country was under the last tsar.

In excellent condition. The country was building battleships, the Russian Empire was the only country at that time that had strategic bombers, googles - "Ilya Muromets". Russia ranked fifth in the world in terms of electricity generation.
For those interested, interesting figures from one forum
It is clear that the Bolsheviks who seized power, lied about "backward Russia." By the way, the tsar was not overthrown by the Bolsheviks, Google "February Revolution".

W
Wing42 19.11.21

Igor Yannaev The
communists can be considered benefactors in this case because there was no other alternative.

I
Igor Yannaev 19.11.21

stalker7162534
Yeah, well, tell me how the Russo-Japanese War and World War I ended, and where are your bombers and battleships, and how they influenced. And a bunch of poor people and the army that went over to the side of the communists. And the Bolsheviks did not overthrow the tsar, because he himself abdicated. And none of his relatives tried to save him or ransom him. Not to mention the fact that he himself could not even take care of his family in advance. In one word, the king is a rag. 90% of the illiterate population. 10% of the population had everything by birthright, the rest were beggars by the same right.

S
SkOOnS 19.11.21

Gopota took for her, what happiness !!! Let's be proud of it!

M
Marshal Talyan McKirby II 19.11.21

And the revolution during the war was carried out for the reason that if the Russian Empire had left the war on the side of the victors, then the tsar's authority among the people would have received a powerful rise, despite the fact that ditties and jokes about him were already openly bawling about him. There would be a patriotic upsurge among the population (something similar was observed when Crimea was included in the federation). And it would certainly not have been possible to raise the people to the uprising. And so, taking advantage of the difficult situation in the country, they overthrew the tsar, albeit a rag, destroyed the country, and most importantly signed the surrender of Germany. But then it was already clear that everything, the Germans sailed - just a little bit and the war would end. Somehow, all the victory of the alliance in the Second World War and the Second World War is put in place and out of place, but about the surrender of the country of Germany, which itself would have surrendered in half a year, they prefer to keep quiet.

T
Tokrem 19.11.21

Marshal Talyan McKirby III
Germany had its own communists and a revolution in 1918 with the overthrow of the Kaiser, this is from there in the Russian cities of Liebknecht and Luxemburg streets. So it was logical to make peace and hope that the rulers there would be killed.
And what a rise, if Poland, Finland and a handful of bandits in Asia and the Caucasus have already been recognized by the "countries" as winners. The worthless tsarist government threatened millions of people, lost a bunch of territories, and then suddenly there was an upsurge. Russia did not have allies, everyone dreamed of dismembering it and taking colonies for themselves. And if RI had existed until the 40s, the West would have had the same "potential colony with slaves" that needs to be finished off.

s
stalker7162534 19.11.21

Tokrem
then the relationship of the West would be the same "potential colony with slaves",

Well, you compose!

s
stalker7162534 19.11.21

Igor Yannaev
Yeah, well tell me how the Russo-Japanese War and World War I ended

In 1940, France suffered a crushing defeat from Germany. Is this proof that France was an undeveloped country at the time?
No, it's not. (otherwise, tell me how many then (and what) were developed countries in the world?).
The war with Japan was fought almost on the other side of the globe from the industrial center of Russia. Has Japan achieved what it wanted? No, I didn't. Japan received the uninhabited islands of the Kuril arc and half of Sakhalin. The economic benefit from these territories at that time was almost zero. Japan did not manage to master these territories.

As for the First World War. If you skipped history lessons at school, then I inform you - the tsar did not lose to Germany, and the Provisional Government did not lose the war to Germany. It was the Bolsheviks who made a separate peace with Germany. Germany lost the war a year later. And if Russia would have continued the war with Germany, then the First World War would have ended earlier. And Russia would be among the winners, and would receive indemnity from Germany. But the Bolsheviks fucked up the polymers!

I
Igor Yannaev 19.11.21

stalker7162534
And I did not write about the loss, but about what these soldiers brought our country to, what state it was in. I don’t understand at all how a monarchical system can suit you? Do you really think that everyone would be nobles? 90% of the population lived in shit, without education, without rights. Only with responsibilities. The abolition of serfdom worked only on paper. In 1940 Germany had the most modern army in the world. What a crushing defeat? All of Europe, legs apart, bent under the Nazis and only the "commies" you hated were able to stop them.

s
stalker7162534 19.11.21

Igor Yannaev,
how can you be satisfied with the monarchical system?

Where did I have it? Do you listen carefully to your interlocutors?

90% of the population lived in shit, without education, without rights
Year 1913 Gross grain harvest, million tons 50.5. Livestock of cattle, million heads 32.1
Year 1953 Gross grain harvest, million tons 48.2 Livestock of cattle, million heads 29.5
(Simchera V.M. Development of the Russian economy over 100 years: 1900-2000.)
Table of electricity production in 1913
Place country bln kWh
3 England 2.5
4 Russia 2.5

Dynamics of the budget of the Ministry of Public Education.
1910 ** 75.998.000
1911 97.572.000
1912 114.434.000
1913 143.100.000
We google biographies of Soviet designers who created the best weapons in the world during WWII - they were all educated under the tsar.

The rate of expansion of the railway network km
1913 1347
1914 1581
1915 3323
1916 5074
1939 1288
1952 604
1975 792

With regard to rights, in the 70 years the country has swept the question - Could Lenin, in modern conditions, ie, under Soviet censorship and total control to make a revolution? All said no.

In 1940, Germany had the most modern army in the world.

Give the numbers - how many tanks and aircraft were there?

All of Europe
Specifically, which countries were conquered by Germany - Poland (with the help of the USSR), France (with the supply of strategic materials from the USSR), Yugoslavia, Greece, Denmark, Norway, the Netherlands, Belgium, Liechtenstein.
Now we google how many countries in Europe were not conquered by Germany.

Z
Zakharenko Sergey 19.11.21

stalker7162534 Give the
numbers - how many tanks and aircraft were there?
Does the modernity of the army depend on the number of equipment?

377885207 19.11.21

Goliy stuffing for the sake of shit. I would not be surprised if there is a double post in cozy ZhZhshechki

s
stalker7162534 19.11.21

Zakharenko Sergei
And what does the "modernity" of the army depend on?

W
Wing42 19.11.21

stalker7162534
From how deliciously the soldiers are fed in the dining room.