3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aredin 19.11.21 10:58 pm

What's the best ending? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I'm starting to go through the Witcher on a new one, I can't decide which ending to go through
Spoiler
1. Ciri - Empress 2. Ciri - the witcher
3. Ciri dies - we take revenge on the witch.
62 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryogi Shiki 19.11.21

X
XoJloD 19.11.21

C
Cucumber312 19.11.21

Where Eredin thrust his sword into Geralt's carcass, and the merging of the worlds succeeds.
It is a pity that there is no such ending. (Although they could have done it. For example, if you die in a fight with Eredin. Otherwise, the banal loading of saves before the battle begins.)

Sometimes you want to get away from the plot and go over to the side of the enemy.

W
WarMachine2 19.11.21

from the third ending, only indignation appears

k
krakaziabra 19.11.21

Aredin
If you have read books, then it is quite obvious that ending 2, if not read then people often choose 1, it is not bad in itself, it's just not a book story.

Z
ZlobnyDed 19.11.21

Shinoa
Delirium

C
Cucumber312 19.11.21

ZlobnyDed
Not really.
Here are the downloads before the start of the battle is nonsense.
It was quite possible to make an ending, which shows what happened to the world if Eredin had won.
For the dull loading of early saves is already boring.

And there is nothing wrong with that.
For the consequence of Geralt's death is visible, and what becomes with the world.
And so, in fact, the immortal Geralt defeats Eredin. Everything.
Died - roll back.

Z
ZlobnyDed 19.11.21

Shinoa has
no idea what downloads we are talking about, never died in this battle. Another thing is interesting to me: where does the desire to go over to the side of the enemy come from? Are there real prerequisites or is it just a manifestation of the essence?

x
xoen 19.11.21

L
Lyokha-Bro- 19.11.21

always got 2. how to get 1, 3

A
Aredin 19.11.21

Lyokha-Bro-
The first as well as 2
Spoiler, only you need to call in to the emperor, and 3 is the opposite 2.

d
danyiil695 19.11.21

I think the best ending is 3, since it logically ends the story of Geralt, who died and miraculously resurrected ...
Although everyone needs a happy end, I personally ended up with ending 2, I didn't change anything ...

Z
ZlobnyDed 19.11.21

Lyokha-Bratan-
1. Before the battle with Imlerich, pay a visit to the emperor
3. Stupid and not understand anything in the game and normal human relations

L
Lyokha-Bro- 19.11.21

ATP, but this version of the game is not for me. maybe later.

PCA TO ALL

C
Cucumber312 19.11.21

ZlobnyDed
Well, I don’t know.
I would like to see the consequences of Geralt's death. (This is provided that the player dies in a fight with the Eredin)
And so, the usual save rollback and that's it.
Of course, I understand that the game is played according to the book, but the whole point of the final battle is lost.
Geralt simply cannot die.

Z
ZlobnyDed 19.11.21

Shinoa I
understood the idea, but I still do not understand the essence of the claim. Thus, you can find fault with any game.

C
Cucumber312 19.11.21

danyiil695
Check the LS, wrote there.
And then they can slap offtopic.
ZlobnyDed
Well, yes, but still.
I would like to see the consequences of the death of GG in the final battles.

C
CRASHBULLET 19.11.21

1 is the most normal, she will not die on the highway, she will not need anything, wander around the world and sleep in the open, she is not spoiled by the authorities, and will be a just ruler.

k
krakaziabra 19.11.21

CRASBULLET
Book Ciri, to put it mildly, was not such a good, kind, white and fluffy character, life forced her. Or rather, Nilfgaard with his conquest of her native Cintra, so one can only guess how she would have disposed of power over the people who took away from her everything that was dear to her (before the appearance of Geralt, Ian and their friends, although their nilfs also tried to kill them) and people, which she so sincerely and deservedly hates with all her heart. and it is in the books that her desire to become a witch is revealed and why is explained in great detail.