3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
ValentineK33rus 19.11.21 11:49 pm

Game Impressions (Assassin's Creed Chronicles: India)

We share our impressions of the game.
5 Comments
Sort by:
V
Valius 19.11.21

Yes, the same China, only the stylistic design is different. The impressions are neither worse nor better - the second act of the same game with several new gadgets.

So far, not much has passed, but I noted a couple of points for myself. Firstly, the game is clearly designed for those who have played in China, since the training is rather fleeting - and at the very first levels there are difficult situations where it is worth looking around and thinking. Secondly, for some unknown reason, at the first level, the game was noticeably jerky in places. I was very surprised at this, since there is nothing to lag there, there is not even antialiasing in the game. But in the future, the lags stopped, so it is played quite pleasantly and relaxed.

V
Victor Wind 19.11.21

I haven't played a lot yet, but in principle I love platformers. Mark Of The Ninja passed 10 times, I really like it.

S
Setesh 19.11.21

much more difficult than the previous one in China, in general nothing, but it makes me mad

D
DEVI 19.11.21

I went through the game, in general I can say that even after completing the game I wanted to go through the hard + ...

V
Valius 19.11.21

Passed - and the impressions of the game worsened slightly. Somehow very fast. Maybe it just seemed to be, but China seemed to go a little longer. But that's okay, other moments spoiled the impression more.

Firstly, these fucking temples of the forerunner, which in the main games of the series strained with their stupid architecture and light traps. Here, as much as a third of the game takes place in these temples, and even each such level with a timer. In general, exactly half of the levels of the game are made with timers. And okay, if these were dynamic escapes, as in China, but no - these are dull temples with dull background music and incomprehensible motivation, why actually we need to hurry. There are only 2 adequate time runs - and both at the end of the game. And only one of them is really cool made, which is with elephants and mortars, and the second is just normal. In other levels, the timer is justified only on separate small sections of the maps, of which I counted only 3, each about 30-40 seconds in duration (escape from a crumbling temple, escape from a wall of light, ascent race with an elevator and that's it).

Second, where is the actual murder? Is this the Assassin's Creed or the tale of Aladdin? There are only one and a half bosses in the game (on one of which we enter god mode and kill everyone by pressing one button), and NOT a SINGLE final killer. What the hell? I understand that maybe in China everything happened somehow stereotyped - they made their way, killed, fled. Here they made less stereotyped, but the chip of the series was cut nafig. For what?

Well, one more thing. Maybe this is taste, but I did not like the fact that the developers are forced to use all sorts of helix cheats. Yes, they were in China, but there was no compulsion - I went through the whole game, never using them. And here some places on the levels are made in such a way that it is simply impossible to pass without these cheats.

On the positive side, I don’t even know what can be noted. Except that many places on the levels are made in such a way that the goal of the task can be reached in several different ways. This is a plus. And so, the music of norms, atmospheric. The characters are not remembered by anything, the motivation is dubious. The gameplay is mostly the same as in China, minus the above. For me, this is rather a plus, since China itself was not enough for me to play enough. In general, the impressions were mixed. China was definitely better for me, but now I began to worry about the last part in Russia.