3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HOVER TANK 19.11.21 11:49 pm

how do you feel about music from warhammer 40,000 (Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War)

how do you feel about music from the game
31 Comments
Sort by:
I
ILYHA 218 19.11.21

Nishtyak Mouzon. Especially in the main menu, and when you play as a Space Marine.

G
Gideon ravenor 19.11.21

http://redelf40k.narod.ru/ - here is the music that one composer wrote for the warhammer.

B
Breakwater 19.11.21

http://downloads.khinsider.com/game-soundtracks/album/warhammer-40-000-dawn-of-war-soundtrack

Another link. But in general, the music is simple, although it certainly stands. )

H
HOVER TANK 19.11.21

I am personally pinned by the music from the Eldar in the main menu

K
Kovu 19.11.21

In the original norms, only SM and IG have music, in the game, IMHO is not very good, except for the aforementioned ... but DKpro is in fashion ...

D
Deydaro 19.11.21

Have you ever heard chtoli music?
Face it, the music in Warhammer is pretty lame.
if she was Nishtyak Mouzon, then this topic would have appeared earlier, and not 4 years after the release.

F
FerAmon Ra 19.11.21

EEEEE Is this music?
This maximum can be called a soundtrack. Have you guys heard real music though? I understand that everyone has their own ideas about music. For some, this is 2 inflows 3 boosters, for others - a symphony orchestra. But in this game it is not music.
And in general, I am in favor of always having a music packer with the game. Let everyone stick to the game the kind of music that they like to grumble to, and not to the one that the developer imposes.
Happy St. so Happy St. Hands up so Hands up.
And I like Nightwish, Sirenia, Manowar, Prodigy, KaZantip's songs, and in general you never know what else.
Music from the game is a soundtrack written by talented musicians, composers, and not a parody of music generated on a computer by developers.
Whether it is EA Games. Dap tracks from NFSok became hits ...

G
General_Kruzo 19.11.21

FerAmon Ra, in my opinion, comparing Wahi with games from EA is, to put it mildly, inappropriate, it would be some kind of circus if the Space Marines were marching under 50 Sent, the Necrons were awakening under the Prodigy, and the orcs were shouting graaaaaa! under Manuvar XD
My opinion the best musical accompaniment was in the original, further with each add-on it gets worse.

G
Gideon ravenor 19.11.21

The spirit of the game is suitable for music without words, which makes you plunge into the universe. But a lot is spoiled by the abundance of stupid sounds and in the last parts - a set of non-gothic music.

K
Kovu 19.11.21

if she was Nishtyak Mouzon, then this topic would have appeared earlier, and not 4 years after the release.
You know, everyone has different ideas about "Nishtyak Mouzon" ... for me the same WotW Manovara without words is no better than the IG soundtrack ...

R
Rammstein-rules 19.11.21

When playing as a Space Marine, Mouzon is great !!!!!
)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))

B
BRA 19.11.21

From add. Dark Crusade - For Space Marines and Imp. guard. Well, the Necrons too .... The rest of the races have good Mouzon, but not catchy.

C
Chaostos 19.11.21

in solidarity with the BRA
but did not play for the Imperials ... (

X
Xymc 19.11.21

The best Mouzon in the Orcs' recreation center is on the menu - adrenaline is simple :))

K
KompoSSteR 19.11.21

There is a nice melody in the menu for the Space Marines

P
Parrottranslator 19.11.21

Tau is also colorful, suitable for the race in spirit

N
Nekron_ 19.11.21

From add. Dark Crusade - For Space Marines and Imp. guard. Well, the Necrons too .... The rest of the races have good Mouzon, but not catchy.
================================================== ====================================
+1

G
Grey__Warden 19.11.21

And I will be pinned by the imperial troops, like about justice tries!

D
Dreadnought. 19.11.21

Somehow neutral. I won't say what I like.

D
D.Artist 19.11.21

I turn it off, it interferes with concentration during a serious fight.