3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Angry hedgehog 19.11.21 11:49 pm

Army cannot move around the map (Total War: Attila)

Good day everyone)) I have such a problem - the army after the battle on the next turn cannot go beyond the looted or devastated settlement (in any mode of movement), can this be so ?? Tell me pzhlst if anyone had this, how to make them move ??
3 Comments
Sort by:
W
WarMachine2 19.11.21

it happens to me after a ruin only, after a plunder, you can usually move nearby. in general, everything is logical: the army spent all its strength on the battle and it had no strength left to move, only on the next turn it will be able to move. something like this)

C
CEMENTATOR 19.11.21

Evil Hedgehog
There again the garrison is sitting because the next day, and your army is already in the defeat zone of a foreign army, and in this situation you cannot walk until you fight. So it happens at sea and on land near settlements. You need to rob once again and walk on, or immediately retreat further after the victory.
The zones are highlighted in red and a scorched effect, or you walk outside these zones, or are already fighting in this zone, otherwise there is no way.

A
Angry hedgehog 19.11.21

L | EMEHTATOP
thanks for the answer, it really helped, there were some gaps left, finished them off and flopped on)))