3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
m_roma 19.11.21 11:49 pm

Dances of Geralt and their solution (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello. You probably noticed that Gerald does not behave adequately, then the block does not let go and stops fighting, then he jumps like a frog and cannot be stopped, only by rebooting, or does not want to dive into the water, as if he is afraid in the icy water of Skelige, to freeze his nose.
So, it looks like I found a solution to the problem. It's all about (alternate response time) turn it off in the game options and most of the dances will pass. Well, not counting when Geralt runs around on hand, I don't know how to treat it.
8 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wild rider 19.11.21

Roman Medved
There were no problems with the block, but I am very familiar with diving and jumping.

W
Wild rider 19.11.21

Roman Medved
I do not have an alternate movement of the hero in the steam version, but there is an alternative response time. This is probably it.

Twisted Tesla Gigafactory
Don't go trolls, walk
around the Playground Terrible
BAN-HAM-
MER on the Playground Spoiler Seriously, you'll run into it. Better yet, delete the comment.

m
m_roma 19.11.21

Wild Rider
Yes, that's it. At least before, when the patch came out adding an alternative response, they wrote. alternative movement.
Fixed

D
Dos9ra 19.11.21

I don’t know, everything works fine for me in all modes (by the way, I probably didn’t see the difference between them. + I must say that I play with a gamepad for the xbox 360 pc). And in general, not a single bug that they talk about on the internet, there was only a bug with a quest about statuettes.

B
Boehringer 19.11.21

For the entire time of several passes, I noticed only two points. Near the blacksmith on the quest "fists of fury of novigrad" if you walk past the hut, two nips at the corner of the hut disappear before our eyes. I can't say since when there is this bug. Perhaps initially .... just never came across before. And the second thing. In Novigrad, an arms dealer ... when you come up, he is usually not there. If there is an hour to meditate at the anvil ... I don’t know if it’s really conceived or a bug. I did not notice anything else from what they write on the site about bugs.

a
artera424 19.11.21

I periodically get a bug, stop fighting, but today, after the update, I started walking like a knocked-down and with him the whole village for one, I don’t know, maybe from mods, two mods did not go after the update, deleted, it seemed to start

J
Just Max 19.11.21

I have no problem

C
CRASHBULLET 19.11.21

And I thought I was an asshole, I squeezed the wrong button, but here it is, it doesn’t dive, and it runs and jumps, right now all the rules are good, but Vronnitsy jumped all over.