3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DK- 07- BENCON 20.11.21 12:03 am

Any questions about the game (Scarface: The World Is Yours)

People tell me how to collect money from stores, but I don’t understand

The topic changed its name a little. Here we write any questions about the game that are not related to the "Walkthrough", "Technical problems", "Optimization", etc.
ReDoXo

---
oXo close the tags please ..
131 Comments
Sort by:
R
ReDoX 20.11.21

4. You can go to the bank and launder all your money, or put in the trunk of your car all the weapons that you have with you. Another way is to sell cocaine, if there was one at that time.
6. Stores are profitable, but once a week. Also buy real estate (clubs, etc.), they also seem to bring you income.

T
Tyler Durden 20.11.21

1. No
2. At the seller, you point "highlight" on your gun and press T
3. At the seller, you can make upgrades. There is a muffler, an enlarged clip, a handle (Kalash and M 4 also have an additional puffer)
4. On the "Heat" map or something like that, you can reduce the anger of the cops and gangs, on the "Business" map you complete missions and then a mission is opened to buy drugs
5. I don’t know
6. Redox answered your question.

If something is not clear, please contact

e
edikbl 20.11.21

I figured out the cartridges, but nothing with the upgrade. Maybe a certain level is needed, or is it just a hired weapon dealer who does it?
I also sort of figured out with drugs, in the sense of the scale. But with the cops. I meant, maybe there are some actions that would improve their reputation. As, for example, from gangs when you buy and sell drugs from them. Or just pay off with money? Does the cops' reputation improve over time, if not barzet? Expensive to pay off, the toad strangles. If they catch you, will your reputation be reset? If the cops catch it, then besides dirty money. mink cats and weapons, what else is removed, well, such as reputation points, etc. ?
Does the profit from the shops go automatically or do you need to collect it once a week?

T
Tyler Durden 20.11.21

edikbl
To upgrade you need a level. The higher the better .. On the second, there will be only upgrades for the Uzi and the pistol.
If the cops catch it, then except for dirty money. mink cats and weapons, what else is removed, well, such as reputation points, etc. ?
No reputation does not take away

profits from stores automatically or do you need to collect once a week?
I need to buy Kg drugs and bring them to the warehouse, collect money from the stores from the warehouse, the more Kg the more lave.

e
edikbl 20.11.21

so if the cops catch a bad reputation is it nullified? And then you can throw off the junk and steal it into a brazen car so that the cops would grab it. How will such a number go? I just messed around here a lot, soon chased it, but I feel sorry for the money.

I didn’t catch up with the warehouse, I don’t have it yet, I ran there everything was still dull. It is somehow necessary to open it, like a certain level, or a cleared area or something else?
Is it that if there are no drugs in it, then you won't get money from the shops? How much do dahoda shops give, say, from a kilogram, can it be more profitable to just talk drugs to dealers? As I understand it, you need to keep drugs in the warehouse all the time so that you can get something from the stores? You're going to go broke on security. there was already an attempt to break my shop, barely caught up with the parasite.

T
Tyler Durden 20.11.21

edikbl
I advise you to download a good crack and start the game again ... In general, you need to go through story missions, everything is explained in the course of the game

e
edikbl 20.11.21

Such a question, if instead of Tony you send an Enforcer-bull, for example, to clean up the territory from the gangs, then is there a difference? I mean, maybe Tony will get points for eliminating these gangs if he cleans them out on his own. And if this bull with glasses calms them down, then there will be no glasses. Or the difference between them is purely outward. I like this solid little man more than this twitchy Cuban.

C
Crocodildo 20.11.21

Points will not give, but the money earned by Enforcer will go into Tony's pocket ...

f
ferrym 20.11.21

The question is, I started playing, cleared out half of Havana, bought Pedro's pawnshop, etc. But I just can't get to eat from whom and how to buy drugs ???

R
ReDoX 20.11.21

You approach the dudes, they are marked on the map, a scale appears, how well you hit the button at the right moment, the more and cheaper you will sell coke.

T
Tyler Durden 20.11.21

In Empire -> Business -> you carry out a mission with Felix and then a mission appears in its place to buy drugs from a dealer. The main thing is to have money, nerves and a gun;)

f
ferrym 20.11.21

I called Felicus, I arrived. They were given assignments to drive a wheelbarrow in 4 red circles. Then I arrived at the final point, and there a man in shorts gave money and that's it. No drugs = ((
I could only buy from some small merchant (by phone) , I met him under the bridge, he sold me 400 gr.

T
Tyler Durden 20.11.21

I could only buy from some small trader (by phone), I met him under the bridge, he sold me 400 gr.
That's how you bought the drugs. By phone.

f
ferrym 20.11.21

Yes, but there is nowhere else to buy. I did not buy this from Felix, but from the "Small Merchant."

T
Tyler Durden 20.11.21

We must go through one more mission for Felix. Then the menu will appear again.

f
ferrym 20.11.21

Ah, I understood, like Felix is ​​urging me on this merchant! =))
Another mini-question: can you buy a dealership only with cash in hand, or even if the loot is already in the bank? He took the weapon purely from bank money.

T
Tyler Durden 20.11.21

Well, like ...

T
Tyler Durden 20.11.21

You can buy with both dirty and laundered money.

f
ferrym 20.11.21

The problem is as follows: I have captured 90% in Malaya Havana, I have a pedro shop, a cinema, a shop with cigars. There are only two gangs left.
There are two questions: 1. How to capture the warehouse (by the way, at first its gates were closed, but now it is open)? There is no one on it and what to do with it?
2.Stores, besides selling coke there in batches, do they still give money?

T
Tyler Durden 20.11.21

Well, well ... To capture the warehouse you need to capture 100% of M. Havana. To do this, you need to complete (sort of) missions with Felix. After each mission, 5% is given.

To your 2nd question. When you capture a warehouse, you will collect money from all the stores that you have. (So ​​far you have 3 of them, but you will collect about 120,000 money from them). Tip: in order to secure stores, on the empire -> "control of the territory" tab, buy guards and hidden cameras for your stores (It will be sooo useful)