3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shiroichirou 20.11.21 12:26 am

Wings (Diablo 3)

Did I see the webbed wings in Diablo 3 in the video (2.4.0), can I only get them or have I already missed something?
7 Comments
Sort by:
R
ReKsSam 20.11.21

For completing the complete dungeons, some wings are given - maybe you're talking about them.

T
TimKar 20.11.21

Shiroichirou
For completing all the complete dungeons, they will give wings, like an angel in overwatch, the rest of the wings, pets, etc. this is for donat shop, for China. Although for the deluxe edition of the Legion they also give wings, similar to your question, and for the deluxe version of Heart of the Swarm, they give wings like Kerrigan.

A
Andrey Korolev 20.11.21

Webbed Wings - These are Ilidan's wings given by pre-ordering Legion * (they are still animated)

H
Hattack 20.11.21

Genom94
As for complete dungeons ... Maybe I was looking somewhere not "there", but did not find them. Hints in the form of a snippet of an antiquities journal came across, but there are such hints that it would be better if they did not exist at all))

R
Riguroso 20.11.21

http://eu.battle.net/d3/ru/forum/topic/17289909776 here's the guide

A
Alexander Maslovich 20.11.21

Genom94
Wings as from overwatch - they will give an overwatch for pre-order. And for review on the site in the patch review there is a screen of wings for complete dungeons.

H
Hattack 20.11.21

Riguroso
THANKS!