3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
meagarry 11.11.19 03:10 am

Impressions of the game (Titanfall 2)

The game has two days left. Really nobody bought? I think to take, but I would like to read reviews.
80 Comments
Sort by:
M
MikuHadsune 11.11.19

Umbasus
Chase with 60 ping, it's fine. No freezes, no lags. All smoothly and perfectly.
For victory, Yes, even for losing you gain experience. For leveling your character.
A lot of interesting modes from the banal extermination, to earning points and putting them into the terminals on the map.
Scarce and Nordstar 2 different titanium 1-in mobile and fast-but thin, the 2nd slow and clumsy-but thick.
For pumping, you get new perks and weapons and not just skins...
You do the game is played, or on YouTube gone?

U
Umbasus 11.11.19

MikuHadsune
23 hours into the multiplayer.

F
Fildon 11.11.19

High ping, nerds/cheaters XS. Just a battle I'm tired of their monotony, and in Tfl 2 has an image capture, only more dynamic. But issued a refund, EA usually returning, maybe with kitakami and high ping will not play.
Yet there is a sniper weapon, on how to apply it repeatedly in such dynamics.

S
SewAwOw 11.11.19

I bought ACC for 120 rubles with full access and got the Deluxe version))
while playing the campaign, the realization of the titans and parkour like. the cartoon haven't tried. first impressions are positive, optimize laptop average power (gtx 960m) good: 50-60 fps at 1080p and high settings of graphene.

W
Whiskyorigin 11.11.19

The single is interesting, it is not code bfom, multiplayer is also good.
Overall rating the game 9.5\10

D
Dreaddemon 11.11.19

Liked the game, but there are a few but: strain some weapons, campers, lately more and more often and a small number of cards, and the cards from the first not ice, it is time for a new rivet and several pieces.

L
LaFeT666 11.11.19

50 50 game,you can buy

t
trustedSunbro 11.11.19

The best shooter of recent years.

d
dexxxi 11.11.19

The most underrated. Bought along with the battles 1 on sale. The first world aside for now)

s
saa0891 11.11.19

I thought the free weekend will do with Homefront: The Revolution,and then gave only one mission to go,and to me that's not correct at all,it should not only soared with the installation.

I
Igorrus 11.11.19

Liked the game, but 8 points maximum. As people give 9 points of the game on an ancient engine? And how old is the graphical stuff will exist?

C
Com_Bat 11.11.19

I bought the first part litsuhu. Basically hanging out , going for a run when bored.The second part of the solo ,good optimalizovano ,but not for everybody.With the fun pass.

b
bazilews 11.11.19

This game-filled with Mirror's Edge: Catalyst,only with guns and robots.

D
DarkMoney 11.11.19

The game is normal, the dynamics of rolls, better than the latest parts of the cold.

K
KazymirZyba 11.11.19

BT 72 74

S
Sanya 21 11.11.19

It's a bomb not a fan of science fiction with robots, but in this I play savoring stretching, without cheats) Here's how to make games ,humor even in the topic is present, that is so kind of you! I'm talking about solo, multiplayer not play!

B
Braun Fuhrer 11.11.19

Nice shooter old-school with its fishechkami, what else is there to say. With huge replay value, compared to the same Kalda.

M
Masky76 11.11.19

Went through the game(movie) so happy....epic main character at the end of the rolls.I will wait part 3 !

H
Ha4uTaJIo 11.11.19

In the first part did not play, but then passed the second.....I will say one thing - this WAUUUU. Why are so few of such games. Dynamics reminded Bulletstorm. This, plus the huge Titan, and TITANIA changing on the go the weapon, plus a kick-ass story, plus absolutely not flat humor, plus a nice picture, plus 120 fps on my bucket ultra and beautiful, spacious, great location, plus ideal sound.....put me in some bewilderment, how could I miss this masterpiece by itself, and why so late to meet him. I will say one thing - this acquaintance greatly appreciated. I RECOMMEND, in addition to such projects in the market anymore. BE SURE TO REVIEW!!! 12 exploded into splinters from enemy titans 10.

R
Roman Niko21 11.11.19

bastard GG blew up the living world for the shitty rebels, and the shooter did such humor is very childish