3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zlyka 20.11.21 12:26 am

Best Mod (Diablo 2)

People, please tell me what is the best mod of all existing ones in your opinion, which one can you tell me to play better?
60 Comments
Sort by:
I
IceSpeed 20.11.21

so I said that these are Bunches, the current is in English ... but
- in bunches max ppl 8, and here 127
- in bunches the skills are pumped up to 20, here 30
- orange keys fall very often, which are almost absent in bunches
and a bunch of other things have been redone, I don’t remember everything .... you should read in the readme

i
infernal fan.ru 20.11.21

I have orange keys in clusters from every 15 golem; now I have 7 of them, and I have Grapes of Wrath 1.09 in Rusish!

i
infernal fan.ru 20.11.21

in bunches max ppl 8, and here 127 ??? (what does this mean?)
and there is no rus on it at all?
by the way, I have a rusik for your The Fury of With, just a little crooked, like the name of the new weapon: -XT7EW = DH-D_dh & D (Monk clothes)

i
infernal fan.ru 20.11.21

IceSpeed ​​what's the awkward trick and how is it different?

I
IceSpeed 20.11.21

oh ... Aveikening is heavily wound up with all sorts of additional recipes, lvl max 200, there is even a rec for charmik, which gives an increase in% to the experience gained, well, and a bunch of other bullshit ....... open the adon and read the Readme there, really everything is in English
, as far as I know, there are no normal
localizers for it and there will not be as for 8 ppl - in short, I think you know that there is an option specially built by the blizzard for the single players X (X is the number of players, the more, the stronger they become monsters) Well, it's standard in all mods and LODs this number does not exceed 8, but in fury they made 127. In short, if you write 127 players in the chat, then even in the coolest gear that you can collect, you will have the first bunch of demons with a shaman in the first city , it will seem like 2-3 ancient Diablo :)))
but in general, I advise you to start playing on players 8 ......... sometimes the truth will be tin and it would be better to prescribe 1 (everything is standard as it was) ..... just there are creatures, I don't know how they speak in Russian, but in short, those that explode how to go to the mef ... duck so they, starting with players 8, can immediately take down 3000 hp of
orange keys in the Bunches in the Bunches, I also did not exceed 20 for all 3 difficulties, and in fury I only collected for normal 25 + ......... and these keys in the game give the coolest things in the craft, even unique nonsense .... well, maybe only 1 thing is appreciated - the Windforce bow (eng.)

i
infernal fan.ru 20.11.21

It's understandable! But what else torments me is that in the dungeon with golems the quality is sooo slow, in the Grapes I earned 33 in 3 visits to 32 lvl! And so, in principle, the game of norms!

T
The vault dweller 20.11.21

Let everyone here tell you which mod he likes and why. Just do not shout like: Grapes of Wrath is the best mod! The rest is all * banya henna! For example, I like mods: Eastern Sun 3.00R6, Median 2008, Underworld. Eastern Sun is my favorite mod as very balanced, a lot of innovations and very interesting, especially about new skills, sets and unique ones. Median 2008 is interesting first of all, so to speak, for its complexity and decent innovations. In Median 2008, such cases are rare, as if I ran into the crowd and carried it out in 15 seconds. There's a lot in Underworld. The only thing that upset was the pouring of unics and sets everywhere. And with the Horadrik cube, life generally turns into almost a fairy tale (especially for the money! Whoever played will understand!). Well, the rather big imbalance is also frustrating. Now give your opinions. Just don’t need too long detailed descriptions. If you really want to write a link to the description of the mod (if any).

T

And here is a link to a short description and download of the latest version of my favorite mod - Eastern Sun- homepage3.nifty.com/miyoshino/es/es3top.htm. Yes, but everything is in English. Guys (I mean Russians)! Do not be lazy to play games and mods for them in English! To be honest, he himself was once. Learn to play English!

R
Raven_11 20.11.21

median xl 1.99

b
buksir 20.11.21

ressurection

V
Vedaslav 20.11.21

Easternsun is the best balanced mod, according to which there is also a sales analogue of the office with full info on all gear and recipes, runes http://homepage3.nifty.com/miyoshino/es/es3top.htm

t
tpeo 20.11.21

MB who will tell if there are eastern sun servers?

T

Wingedkab
Madian Xl + - maybe MedianXL?
I_Otakuyu_People
There are no servers, but you can play through hamachi. If you want to know more, sign up here! I want to play myself, I just need to agree in advance.

T

Vedaslav
On account of the balance, Most of it is perfectly balanced, but try to remember the second level, the desert, the ghostly bulls ... Cool balance, huh? They kill with two hits, at level 25, what a balance (in some places)!

W
W1shka 20.11.21

Eastern Sun
as far as in the course, the real mod plows the current on the face, everything that was cut on the pirates - a pitiful unfinished forgery
is still the same now?

V
Vedaslav 20.11.21

the plus is that it's not really necessary to go to the bulls along the line of passage, but the game is full of similar places where you can then come dressed, and at first these locations are not for low lvl.

y
yevg 20.11.21

I think that nothing more original can be imagined than the standard Diablo 2 Lod 1.13 ps classic, it is in * opera classic

Еpiscop_moo 20.11.21

Zi-El is not bad. Only I beg you, do not say "yes this pzdts imba-mod is for noobs" when you see in Google clothes from Zi-El of type
+ 7 sor skills
+500 vitality
+ 40 fcr
+50 allres
, etc. In this fashion, in order to live, you need the height of ingenuity and ingenuity. Without this, it is also possible, but hard and not fun. And the above item is a speck xD.
In general, given my fundamental hatred of mods, I declare - Zy-El is worthy of the attention of an amateur.
PS: when you play, in the shortcut to the slave. table to the executable file in the properties, write in the "path" column: -seed 3

]
] Venom [ 20.11.21

Episcop_moo [return]
xD

k
kenni911 20.11.21

People hach ​​to find out what kind of version or mod I have fun on d2, but I really liked it and I really liked it and I’ll play with it =)
Karoch I will describe it in a couple of main points:
1. Act 1 1st quest in the den of evil - from unique at the end of the burger drops unique gear + jordon's ring
2. from the Crow dropaetso haradric cube
3. from the barbarian in the 5th act, like on the 2nd level of mb difficulty and on the 3rd =), drop imortal king set
4. from a soul inspector (well, or whatever, I already forgot =)), which in the 4th act sits near the anvil where we mythistically break the soul, on the 3rd level of difficulty, the grand phasers fall 5.from the
blacksmith in the 1st act of the full set drop , Ple forgot how called
People who recognized this version or mod plz write in this thread.
Charging ATP :)