3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
F0X12 20.11.21 01:05 am

Fallout slows down indoors. 16 gb of RAM ((Fallout 4)

Fallout slows down indoors. I have 16 GB of RAM, but I noticed that it does not use more than 3 ... Has anyone come across it? I'd like to go through.
28 Comments
Sort by:
M
Macho666 20.11.21

Bogdan Kolbaskin The
game did not start with him at all

R
Rauf531 20.11.21

The most interesting thing happened to me))) My computer is not top-end, but the third witcher pulls on high calmly! CPU i5 3.2, vidyuha 775 for 2 GB well, and 8 GB of RAM! The first three days of the game I pulled at ultra settings, giving out 25-30 fps! not ice, of course, but you can play well, and I liked the picture! and yesterday night I turned on the game to wander around Boston and she began to slow down like a granny driving a Ferrari! I thought the devil with him would lower the settings to average, at least it would be possible to play, so it now slows down even at low settings! In the pc, nothing has changed in this all and the strangeness!

R
Rauf531 20.11.21

By the way, before I updated the drivers for 358, the game was just flying! but there was a terrible bug with the texture. When turning on vats or building, everything turned green so that nothing was visible! after the update, I played quietly for two days without problems

D
Dmmitriy 20.11.21

I have 4GB of RAM but it does not slow down at all indoors! And in open areas it does not slow down at night, but during the day it logs off at certain intervals, it helps a little: saving and immediately loading in the same place. The police station went like this when ghouls fly in a crowd, with 3 loads

M
MunchkiN 616 20.11.21

the video card is most likely fufly. if a laptop, nada 980m

K
KingBaby 20.11.21

brakes from 16 it is unrealistic cap if you cann’t ost not rubbish

L
Lisstoman 20.11.21

F0X12
And what does your 16GB do for productivity? Vidyaha slag and not even the initial game level, but in f4 indoors, FPS drops due to the optimization curve

R
Rolento 20.11.21

See which disk / folder slows down, if temp or directory inside the game, transfer it to the RAM disk