3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sad00 20.11.21 01:45 am

Online Play (Emperor: Battle for Dune)

Where can you play this game on the Internet?
Yandex is silent on this topic.

Do I need to patch the game for this?
48 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ivan159 20.11.21

I am also very interested in this.

I
IIIALEXIII 20.11.21

In the truncated version that I posted on the forum, there, in addition to installing the game and the crack, there are files that allow you to play on the Internet, I installed it, but I have not tried to play on the network yet. Rather, it is unlikely because if the EA games company participated in the creation of the games, then it is already clear that only the licensed one can be played on the grid. This kind of crap is in all C&C games, and dune is their half-sister, which means with the same problems.

I
Ivan159 20.11.21

And where did you upload the files for the game on the Internet? could not find.

I
IIIALEXIII 20.11.21

I didn't post them. These files are in the game, the site that I posted on the forum ......

Go to the section (((links))) there is a URL and a site to it. The game weighs 50 megs. Take out those files and scrape with your dune. If you have problems, or do not understand how to do it, write to [email protected] or ASU 370591306

I
Ivan159 20.11.21

For what such difficulties, I can forgive immediately give the URL. Where can I find the "links" section?

I
IIIALEXIII 20.11.21

Look here. go to the top, to the section of this forum, if you don't understand, then write it like this http://forums.playground.ru/emperor_battle_for_dune you will go to the top, and look for links there.

p
p0cik 20.11.21

the game was made by westwood and now it is no longer there, so it won't be possible to play on an Internet

I
IIIALEXIII 20.11.21

Is that through "hamachi". What it is, I have no idea, and I was not interested in it at all. But the fact is that people play it online.

S
Supervisоr 20.11.21

Hamachi is a local network emulator. The game must be patched to 1.09 (the patch is on the site) and the latest version of the program must be downloaded (the basic version is free). You create a network, set a password, invite friends and play. A full-fledged lokalka is formed - in general, the program is cool. All games can be played, files exchanged, chatted via netsend, and so on.

If anyone wants to play Emperor on the network - knock on Asya (in the profile).

[
[PC] Contra 20.11.21

I'd play with you ...

K
Kr 20.11.21

Let's play online through Hamachi. Already created a group.
Network: dunerus
Password: 438

S
Snake1987 20.11.21

Good day. Explain somebody what to do! I installed the game, patched it to 1.9, installed hamachi, friends connected ... I go to the network in the game and it's empty ... that I haven't tried it ...

p
p0cik 20.11.21

ip in settings paste khamachensky

S
Snake1987 20.11.21

"Akhtunk" low bow and many thanks :)

S
Swetix 20.11.21

Good day !
I really want to try playing online!
I played once, I liked it, but that was a long time ago, unfortunately ...
Created a network in Hamachi - Swetix, password - Swettix!
Well, who is the bravest ?! :)

T
TYPE_R 20.11.21

I can, I also want to play

S
Swetix 20.11.21

Hello everyone !
Just played with RUT online via Hamachi!
I haven't experienced so many positive emotions for a long time ... :) We
connected with each other without any problems!
But for some reason, the game speed was as fast as possible ...
As soon as we did not try to reduce it, but nothing worked ...
Maybe someone also had it, maybe someone knows what can be done to reduce the speed of the game ...

D
Duner 20.11.21

DuneOnline network password battleforarrakis chop, play, enjoy))

v
vsty 20.11.21

I don’t know how you played, but I don’t even see other players. The hamachi chat is working, the green dot is on, there is access, I checked it. Nevertheless, the game simply does not find connected players ...
I would like to fight someone, I have not played this game for a long time.

v
vsty 20.11.21

We created a network with a friend, but the game is still the same. Only against the computer.