3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VOVANnumber1 20.11.21 01:45 am

Are we playing with Skype? (Battlefield: Bad Company 2)

I like to play with friends using skype, but the time of our battle rarely coincides, and the hunt to cut. If I'm not alone in this topic, then let's try to solve this problem. I'm on skype vovanumber1
116 Comments
Sort by:
a
ariados26 20.11.21

ariados26 in skype, and in the game Bars26, I often play mainly as a medic, except for attack

s
sangen 20.11.21

in skype sangen70, in game West 70.

P
Pixel_l 20.11.21

x
xWhItEWoLFx 20.11.21

that you are boring with your Skype better than TC 3 there is nothing for team play :) I use Skype only for chatting and no more.

F
FrostedPrawn 20.11.21

My nickname on skype is cheburekk98 and in the game is egor0198

a
andryuha30 20.11.21

xWhItEWoLFx
How to use it, I mean, how to look for korefans? Or only with those who are currently in the unit?

V
VOVANumber1 20.11.21

Just play with those who are on Skype and Battle. Request: write not only a nickname in skype and the game, but add the age pliz. This will make it easier to find friends. THX.

p
plaha22 20.11.21

On the account of the age signature I completely agree with the above ... it also has a significant value)) and so my nickname on skype is plahinator, in the game PLAHA [40RUS], 31 years old.

O
Overlord_PG 20.11.21

plaha22
And what does age have to do with it? My nephew has been playing for a long time, a schoolboy (grade 8) - BUT! Doesn't belong to a stupid schoolboy who prays to CrYiZiZ, sleeps in an embrace with GTA, etc. He sometimes replaces me))

p
plaha22 20.11.21

Overl0rd .. and despite the fact that a joint game on Skype, and, accordingly, communication is more interesting all the same with a person closer to you in terms of level and manner of thinking .. and having some concepts of tactics and strategy)) PS and I do not argue at all that The 8th grader can play perfectly (it's just not just the number of kills)))

t
troy2015 20.11.21

in the game TROY.PRo [ru], skype - kent20106, there is vietnam, add pogamay

s
shedou21 20.11.21

skype shedourus, add, I love to play in a team

A
AxeLite 20.11.21

Skype people, explain - is it possible to transmit a voice in it when you press a certain button (that is, only while pressing), otherwise I did not even find it myself. From the closest to this - you can turn off the microphone with a keyboard shortcut, but this is galimo and inconvenient. Enlighten please, otherwise I am not particularly friends with Skype.

P
PAWEEL 20.11.21

AxeLite
if I'm not mistaken then no (when you click on a certain button)

A
AxeLite 20.11.21

Hmm, and the keyboard shortcut works only if the skype window is active. And in the game, it is clear the stump is not active. :(

E
Edward720 20.11.21

2 AxeLite
No, you can't do that in skype) As you want, you can, for example, in Teamspeak

A
AxeLite 20.11.21

Eduard720, yes, I know about teamspeak, I use it regularly, that's why I'm used to this method.

p
plaha22 20.11.21

Skype nickname plahinator, PLAHA game [40RUS], 31 years old.

S
Semen26RUS 20.11.21

Semyon (Elite-GameR) Or semengun with a dot at the end of his Skype nickname))

g
games 20.11.21

why skype if there is a voip?