3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bOzzar 21.11.21 08:42 pm

Alphonses

Today, sitting in a restaurant, I watched a gruesome picture.
sits as * anchik (I can’t name him otherwise) with him a woman who said "maybe you want to order this? or maybe this?" and so on. zas * anchik during a meal begged her for a phone and a shopping trip at her expense, having eaten everything she paid for.
I watched many times how women buy things in clothing stores for such ass * anchiks, and they also manage to show off.
I can't understand, is it now so fashionable to live at the expense of a woman?
maybe my outlook on life is outdated, but I always believed that a man should pay in restaurants and so on for a woman, he should buy HER things, and not vice versa. Personally, I would have burned out of shame if a woman paid for me in a restaurant or somewhere else. ..
who thinks what, maybe I'm wrong? ..
48 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dairel 21.11.21

Have an unpleasant experience? )
Soldier, do you read my posts at all? lately you often ask again what was written above ..

w
warp 37 21.11.21

What's so abnormal? There are women who use men. This is the same thing, just the opposite. So that's okay. And with regards to prejudices and stereotypes about who should pay for whom, here I am only in one position - everyone should pay for himself.

7Rain7 21.11.21

The author, are you sure that he begged her, maybe it seemed to you and you just thought of the rest? Let's put my wife, too, can buy dinner, pay at the cinema or buy me a sweater. Yes, I just can insolently ask her for money in the store. There are times when you just forgot your wallet at home. Why not ask your half of the money that you yourself gave it, you will still give it at home again))).
But if the situation is exactly what the author described, then it is very sad and regrettable.

W
Wing42 21.11.21

7Rain7
It was 7 years ago. Perhaps the author has already figured it out himself.

S
SАLEM 21.11.21

Well, since the author has not been on the site since 2010, he understood the meaning of life ....
SpoilerThe mistakes of his youth easily got away with.
Ah, youth - the distant sound of a flute ...
We often sawed branches under us.
And we're not the same, and bitch got old.

7Rain7 21.11.21

Wing42
Yes, I did not notice. Even there are many fans to resurrect dead blogs.

M
MunchkiN 616 21.11.21

who pays and calls the tune, pochany.

V
Vanya Rygalov 21.11.21

Whoever dines on a girl dances her