3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HanSolo 21.11.21 08:42 pm

What innovations do you want to see in Star Wars (Star Wars: Battlefront (2015))

What innovations do you want to see in Star Wars?
It would be nice to have physics when you cut robots with a sword!
70 Comments
Sort by:
D
D_2 21.11.21

oh, how demanding you are. So that physics is !!

H
HanSolo 21.11.21

dooo

D
D_2 21.11.21

And also so that you can rob the cows ??? yes uncle?

H
HanSolo 21.11.21

of course

S
STALIN101 21.11.21

To have a DOUBLE BATTLE. That is, in the sky, there is a battle between kreyskras using fighters, and on the ground between infantry units.

M
MedovZhen 21.11.21

Well, firstly: I would like the setting not to be related to the children's animated series (the clone war), but would take, for example, the period of old wars (for example, the Mandalorian war like in KOTOR) or the future, well, or both. In general, I had nothing to do with films and cartoons, because all this has already taken root. I want an interesting plot. An excellent and interesting campaign. Epic and spectacular battles. What would have done an exciting online mode. Well, they came up with something original that was not in other games. So I hope that the developers will do everything at the highest level and squeeze a lot of things out of the universe (the Star wars universe is fascinating, so there are a lot of places for ideas).

H
HanSolo 21.11.21

MedovZhen about epic battles, I agree, but in 2 parts of the battle some dull, except for space!

M
MedovZhen 21.11.21

HanSolo
Well, yes. Damn, well, so you want to do everything at the highest level. After all, you can think of a lot of things. And by the way, I hope that the heroes (well, the Jedi, etc.) are implemented better than in the second part. Well, they will also polish space battles. The only thing that confuses is that the developers, most likely, will be the creators of resident evil racoon city (studio Slant Six Games). Judging by the pg review, the game came out bad, which casts doubt on the success of the third part. Well, I still hope for the best.

H
HanSolo 21.11.21

I think it makes no difference which company will make it, the game is great, and it should be really good, Salants Six Games can make it okay too! but time will tell, maybe Spark do! In any case, there is not much left until e3, and there L "u" cas Arts should announce 2 games!

M
MedovZhen 21.11.21

HanSolo
There is a difference. After all, if they screwed up RE, it could happen to SW too. So I want talented people to develop a worthy game, and not mediocrity who does not know the universe of the game. Well, yes, we just have to wait. And what is the second announced game interesting?

H
HanSolo 21.11.21

yes, here is a riddle, but the first riddle, after all, they have not yet said that Battlefront 3 will be for sure, I think the second is Jedi Academy

M
MedovZhen 21.11.21

HanSolo
I remember this game. Very good. The force unleshed looks better for me. But this is hardly her. Maybe the same TFU 3 will be.

H
HanSolo 21.11.21

maybe, but I don’t want TFU 3 at all, first Battlefield, but what a hell!

M
MedovZhen 21.11.21

HanSolo
Well, I liked the TFU 1 part in principle (because of the plot). But the second left a bad impression. I would like KOTOR 3, but due to the online brother, this is unlikely. Guessing in general, you can take a long time, it can be like Empire at war 2 or Republic commando 2.

H
HanSolo 21.11.21

Yes, it is unlikely, especially since I don't really like KOTOR, well, at least Republik Komnado 2, or Empire (Republik) et var, but with the Clone Wars, but all this after the Battlefront!

M
MedovZhen 21.11.21

HanSolo
Why don't you like KOTOR? In my opinion the game is very well done. And I don't like the Clone Wars (animated series) because of their childishness and delirium. Did you know they even resurrected Darth Maul? Kapets is simple.

H
HanSolo 21.11.21

yes, Dart Mola resurrected in vain, no, I don't watch the cartoon, but I say they would add the same wars, but with elements of the film, with the scenes of the heroes of the film, only the battle would be epic, I recently watched the alpha version of the game Battlefront, a good game was, considering what else is in the Alpha version, I can give a link!

ps: sorry for the mistakes in the text, I'm sitting in three chats, I don't have time!

H
HanSolo 21.11.21

how many seasons are there? I think a lot of battle has passed

M
MedovZhen 21.11.21

HanSolo
And I would not really like there to be wars based on films. So everything has already been shown in two games. Could have taken new settings, temporary actions. And it will be monotonous if the films (IMHO). And like four seasons, soon there will be a fifth.

H
HanSolo 21.11.21

I don’t know, it’s okay for me to do the Battle of Geonosis, what would it be like in the movie!