3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gennady Moskal 21.11.21 08:42 pm

Would you like to live in an alternative America? (Fallout 4)

Would you like to live in an alternative America in 2077 if you didn't know that there would be a nuclear war, or live there for a week or a month?
23 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eli 21.11.21

What for ?

S
Sakateka 21.11.21

I wouldn't give up the real one either ...

m
moblin 21.11.21

No.

R
Reddington1371 21.11.21

Nope. Even cell phones are not present) the clothes are not very comfortable. To be honest, I would like to live in the 30s and 40s in the days of gangsters. The same first mafia. Even before the wwii.

G
Gennady Moskal 21.11.21

Reddington1371
Well, on the other hand, there were robots, eccentric cars and televisions powered by nuclear batteries

R
Reddington1371 21.11.21

Gennady Moskal
I prefer 19th century steampunk or earlier. Like Disonord or Fable 3

G
Gennady Moskal 21.11.21

It is also interesting what atmosphere reigned in society? Is it possible that everyone has come to terms with the inevitable nuclear war and somehow lived with it? Or no one believed in it?

L
LordRegent303 21.11.21

Of course :) But this is possible in our time
1. Buy (download) Falach 4
2. Adjust your computer (laptop) to the requirements of the Wirth helmet. reality
3. Buy Oculus Rift (or similar device)
4. Connect our device to your computer
5. Run Falach 4 and start a new game
6. ?????
7. PROFIT !!!!

K
Kuzko 21.11.21

For a start, I would like to live in real life

G
Gennady Moskal 21.11.21

Mr_Maks_QOLDEN
There, unfortunately, only one small location is available ... But as I dreamed that there would be several hours of gameplay before the war ... Well damn, they would at least do a mission like wake up, get out of the house, take a bus to the Vault-tech office and fill out the papers. And then they will return home and then the war would have already begun. Or a mission like to take a walk with his wife and Sean in the park. After all, Nora offered to go for a walk. Well, this is not important, but I would like to see the pre-war world wider, and not just the pre-war a small town in the suburbs. We have already seen Trenquility Lane. And this is the same thing, only in color

S
Sefferot89 21.11.21

Some kind of dog would have eaten me, ahahhaa

R
Roman Pivovarov 21.11.21

Gennady Moskal
Judging by the game, we would only have to live there for a week or a month, and then either a ghoul or a khan. we will hardly be able to get to the shelter =)

G
Gennady Moskal 21.11.21

Roman Pivovarov
And by the way, I wonder how people got to the Vaults? There were posters like-Enlist Today! It's never too late! get into a Vault specializing in experiments like 112 or 87, like getting into 101 or 81.

R
Roman Pivovarov 21.11.21

Gennady Moskal
All the shelters were an experiment. The whole point is not to get into the wildest experiments. And in all experiments, as many different experimental subjects were recruited according to the criteria. GG means passed to the shelter according to these selection criteria for the experiment =)

R
Roman Pivovarov 21.11.21

Gennady Moskal
An example is the same in the plot in Fallout 4, when you go to look for a detective there, if you listen to the recordings and read the diaries on your computer (Where the detective is located), you understand one of the criteria for choosing people for the post of asylum caretaker

G
Gennady Moskal 21.11.21

Roman Pivovarov
Well, the criteria are needed for social experiments. To study how different social strata behave. And what's the difference that in the brain of that piece of meat that is lying in the refrigerator. IMHO, Vault 111 is the best. If it were not for the tricks of the Institute, they are all could have slept for 400 years when America has already recovered

R
Roman Pivovarov 21.11.21

Gennady Moskal
Well, in the GG's shelter there, even before the institute's tricks, like garbage began. You can also find out from the magazines =)

d
docklan 21.11.21

I feel good in Russia too.

G
Gennady Moskal 21.11.21

Roman Pivovarov,
well, the scientists quarreled a little, and self-sawed. But the people in the cryochambers were fine, and continued to sleep. Only then, when they took Sean, the Kellogg turned off everyone except GG

R
Roman Pivovarov 21.11.21

Gennady Moskal
There was a story before that that one of the people during the freeze died from some kind of garbage, like a program failure during the first 6 months of the freeze, i.e. even then there was an experiment and it was not a fact that they would sleep there quietly in the freeze and not be subjected to the same garbage gradually =)