3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gennady Moskal 21.11.21 08:49 pm

What happens to Dr. Bron at the time of Fallout 4? (Fallout 4)

What happens to Dr. Bron (the caretaker of Vault 112) at the time of the events of Fallout 4? In part 3, GG left him alone in the simulation, killing all the inhabitants (in any way). I wonder if he can NOT get out of there, even kill himself? Is he forever left alone, on an empty street of 5 houses? Or he can somehow get out, because there is a room with a weapon in Vault 112, which means an exit to the surface was supposed. He is a talented scientist, and theoretically, he could join the Institute.
4 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lagarium 21.11.21

Gennady Moskal
As they say .. HZ ..
Maybe only in which thread DLC ..

N
Nikolai S 21.11.21

Gennady Moskal
Apparently he sits in the simulator if some raiders or super mutants did not break into the shelter. Or maybe he has most likely gone mad from boredom, it will not work out to influence events and mock the test subjects.

G
Gennady Moskal 21.11.21

Nikolai S
I wonder why it happened so stupidly? an invasion only for residents, but not for yourself?

N
Nikolai S 21.11.21

This happens with genius scientists, they consider themselves the smartest, but they will forget about some trifle. For example, one of the robots could be programmed to check his health, say, once a year and, if necessary, could pull him out of the capsule.