3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shadowarm 21.11.21 08:49 pm

What is the essence of the ratio of level and damage of weapons? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually, I encountered such a problem, I picked up a blade from Tir Tohair of level 8 with about 79-96 damage, after a while I find an identical blade with 100-130 damage and the required level 11. So why was this done? And is it worth upgrading the found relic weapon right away - not very eager to unfasten the blacksmith every time for cleaning the fluff from the runes.
10 Comments
Sort by:
K
Ka63oH 21.11.21

And where is the problem, then?

z
zagruzon 21.11.21

level up to the twentieth, it makes no sense to collect sets of cool runes on the blade, put simple ones and do not bother

S
Shadowarm 21.11.21

Ka63oH
read carefully and you will find it

a
alexzet3 21.11.21

Why is this done? Is it
worth it to the authors of the game ? Well, depending on how many runes, and the bubble

sword found in the monster is usually the best identical,
but bought or simply found in a cave, for example!
IMHO, personally according to my observations)

K
Ka63oH 21.11.21

Inv1sible
I can't find something, stick your nose

S
Stribogg 21.11.21

I don't see any problem either. Well, I found one sword, then I found another (the fact that the blade is the same, it happens, there are only a few unique swords in the game, there are many others). If you want, put the runes, it's a pity, do not.

s
saa0891 21.11.21

Yes, you can put runes, what's the problem then to extract them, it's not expensive, there is so much loot that you can shave off without problems.

S
Shadowarm 21.11.21

Ka63oH
SpoilerIs it worth upgrading the found relic weapon at once? Not very eager to unfasten the blacksmith every time for cleaning the fluff from runes. Because the same weapon has different damage

K
Ka63oH 21.11.21

Inv1sible
Got it, you and I have different concepts about the problem

d
dobrovlianin 21.11.21

Inv1sible, the
game always gives different indicators for armor and weapons, for almost everything, the standard is only for glyphs, runes, some types of armor and weapons. so even if you register the same sword several times through the console, then the same swords will always have different indicators and level, yes, only the game still adjusts to the level that you have at the time of receiving the item