3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Eagle387 21.11.21 08:54 pm

Graphics Impressions (Fallout 4)

for those who are already playing. how is the grafon? completely soap, or the video lied and can you play? I just want to buy, but the money is not small. so what? If anything, I'm not a grfodrocher. Me and average norms. So it falls short of average?
78 Comments
Sort by:
O
ONE BLAST 21.11.21

Zbs grafon I'm fine

D
DIAVOLO13 21.11.21

Eagle387
There are a lot of screenshots and videos on the Internet to draw conclusions about the graphics. Eyes to help ;-)

M
ManowaR 21.11.21

The graphon for 2015 is shit, like the engine is ancient, from Skyrim.

Z
ZmS 21.11.21

textures are not good ... and so are the rules

c
cch1cken 21.11.21

the default grafon in 2015 in an AAA project cannot be "shit". Fu, what kind of people. If you want a grafon, go outside.

B
Bard Buttercup 21.11.21

Sergeant Grafontius did not arrive

A
Alex the one 21.11.21

Graphics certainly not 2009, but infinitely far from modern AAA projects. Frankly the weak side of the game, grafodochers won't even get turned on.

M
ManiacFPS 21.11.21

if you play on ultra, then it's nothing, there is no optimization right away, I say ... well, and the textures leave much to be desired ... in general, I played here a hitman recently released in 2012, there the grafon is 100 times better in all respects and generally modern the games do not reach the hitman in terms of the quality of the grafon and textures, well, by no means ... and this is very sad ...

D
Deepguru 21.11.21

The graphics are backward. Somewhere 11-12 years

N
NO F3AR 21.11.21

I wouldn’t say anything about graphics, I’m not playing this game for the sake of it, but excuse me, if graphene wasn’t delivered, please work on optimization, but this is not the case here either. I can’t play, I’ll wait for the patch.

u
urban.kalabanovich 21.11.21

The grafon is like a grafon, there are not enough stars from the sky, but it is not too annoying, but the color palette, especially during the day it is Achtung, it feels like I’ve got into Disney Land, still cotton candy, pants with suspenders and a cap with a propeller, clowning, but not a gloomy post-apocalypse

m
maksfighter 21.11.21

ksati the lighting is even better than the witcher, but everything else is quiet horror, and this gamut is just kapets

E
Eagle387 21.11.21

maksfighter

S
Shimuto 21.11.21

very soft graphics. already the head begins to ache.

V
Vatafaker 21.11.21

The graphon is actually not bad, the lighting of the rules, the vegetation is well developed.
Textures are also in the mass of their norms, sometimes the soap slips but not always.
In general, the graphics are better than the sprite WITCH and something similar to GTA 5.
But the optimization is worse than GTA 5 and better than the Witcher, so the video card is not sickly loaded.
For example, where is the grafon shit or texture shit?

M
MgkMgk 21.11.21

So you put screenshots on full xd and not these 20x15 squares, and you have everything as in a cartoon, how can you play this, some
simsons ... The graphics are actually worse than in the Witcher, only recently passed it, by this impression is still fresh, I even launched it for comparison, the wind, swaying trees, hair, drawing characters, all this fallout is an order of magnitude worse, they are some kind of their mother, or something, there is no feeling that you are immersed in the game, everything is artificial, plus these loads when you enter the home-location. In short, you need to get used to ...

s
sattium 21.11.21

Watafucker
You launched GTA 5 on ultra with a maximum 8x anti-aliasing, man? What kind of optimization, I have 40fps in 1440p on a GTX 980 Ti. with 8x anti-aliasing. Yes, with FXAA on ultra, it can and 90fps., But this is clearly not the same. In Fallout 4, the optimization may not be very good, but it goes stably at ultra above 60 fps. at 1440p.

S
SanSanZ 21.11.21

I immediately removed the blur and blurring, it became easier for the eye, and according to the graphics, not with my bucket to judge, but the textures are rather weak, otherwise you can live.

R
Roman Belyalov 21.11.21

sattium
I play on 2x GTX 980 at 4k (3840 by 2160) at ultra full. The drawdown in moments is up to lag by milliseconds in complex scenes with a large number of objects, as well as usually 30 frames. There is no drawdown at 1440p. The graphics are pretty nice. And fall has never been a game where graphics are important.

N
Nerti 21.11.21

in response, there is nothing to even cover