3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hanterwow 11.11.19 03:12 am

Can't configure the keyboard to play the game (Bayonetta)

at the beginning of the game doesn't react to pressing the keys
I decided to look in the settings and saw that the control keyboard is not included here, for example

Spoiler

moreover, after trying to change the control key of the mouse don't even work you have to take out the game,can someone help with this?
26 Comments
Sort by:
D
DanteLaver 11.11.19

litsuha? if not then the case in the Repack

I
Inferno007 11.11.19

it was the same.at the bottom of the screen ponazhimat,there is to apply by default.

h
hanterwow 11.11.19

DanteLaver
litsuha was downloaded the Repack and now everything is fine

h
hanterwow 11.11.19

Inferno007
too late already,do not want again to pass,and on the forum russika also wrote how to fix it.

G
GG4 11.11.19

hanterwow
In the slasher on the keyboard do not play better guitar pass.

h
hanterwow 11.11.19

GG4
play a more like play,just to get used to

G
GG4 11.11.19

hanterwow
What is the point to play on keyboard than a gamepad you don't like?

h
hanterwow 11.11.19

GG4
Just don't like all my life I played on the keyboard/mouse and get used to the controller now does not want

G
GG4 11.11.19

hanterwow
It seems to me you just didn't even try. To use the computer for games and not to buy a gamepad is stupid.

D
DanteLaver 11.11.19

hanterwow
strangely I litsuhe you all really okay on a controller, much steeper and more convenient

h
hanterwow 11.11.19

DanteLaver
Yes, it's because of russika mastracci lost

h
hanterwow 11.11.19

GG4
I tried a gamepad from a friend long ago and realized that I don't like and why it's stupid?somewhere it is written that the controller is required?

P
Porsche911GT3RS 11.11.19

Are you a tractor?

h
hanterwow 11.11.19

Porsche911GT3RS
are you talking about?

A
Aragast 11.11.19

In fact, on what? Helped with the decision? Because I have the same problem as the author of the theme.Inferno007
Found no such line in the settings of the keyboard and mouse. In all the other available, but specifically in this (keyboard and mouse) present.

h
hanterwow 11.11.19

Aragast
put on the Repack after the first Chapter however,but there is an easier way
If I flew control settings, press the menu key assignment button Home key and the game will prompt restore default settings.

A
Aragast 11.11.19

hanterwow
Thank you very much! Home helped.

N
Nikita Hrustalev 2345 11.11.19

hanterwow
And you have passed the level with the bike on the clave ? and then I heard it's kind of like all the crap with it

D
DimaHero3302 11.11.19

Same problem. I just added the key and value in the second column. But in the pirates level with the bike if you don't have a gamepad from the XBOX, the sorrow trouble...

A
Anon_East 11.11.19

Instead of help to understand the problem - you are arguing what to play better.
YOU BETTER TELL ME HOW TO SET THE CONTROLS! And if you don't go with their GAMAGAMI-GAMEPAD far away.