3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Phanatik 21.11.21 09:06 pm

Game ending [spoilers] (XCOM: Enemy Unknown)

What do we think about the ending?) I was the only one sorry to lose my work psionic?)
Will there be a sequel?
61 Comments
Sort by:
L
LinArtem 21.11.21

Park52
How did he survive with you? I have 4 countries left XCom, and the psionic seems to have died, so epic blowing up the ship in orbit.
By the way, did the rest of the team survive? And then I'm in charge. The epherial was scored by a colonel-sniper in 2 moves, the whole team is alive, shabby unless =) If, according to statistics, it survived.

H
Hexogen 21.11.21

in the whole game, only one fighter died in me - amerikoso. I felt sorry for that Russian, Victoria "Igloo" Zaitsev, who was on board, and I hope that all the soldiers of the detachment survived, they just fell into the ocean, and then the whole thing will be decided by the armor "Archangel" And just about the psionic ... He could put a block , which is put by the Ethereals, and reflect the explosion, fall and use your "Archangel" (some armor))

P
Park52 21.11.21

Yeah, everyone survived, dreamed, the pilot made it clear that he was pulling his claws from the pipe, into the ocean is also not an option, from such a height it’s like falling on concrete, besides, I never bought the Archangel armor.

I have 3 countries withdrew from the project, and all from Africa, well, f * ck with them, I don’t keep blacks.

L
Linttar 21.11.21

pichalko, it ended so quickly ... 3 days went away (on a hard one). The last mission is offensively simple. The psionic is a storm, and 2 heavy infantry from a blaster launcher ... no one survived ... We are waiting for patches and continuation, although during these 3 days it was very involved. The only really short game ... Probably after the "terror from the depths" I expected hardcore :)

S
SUSUL1 21.11.21

I grabbed an unmanned gravicapu for the final battle =) This can be considered a cheat, the ethereals do not know what to do with it, they can, of course, shandrah, but they usually don’t spend it on 1 target. And this gravicapa in splendid isolation (I left the rest of the detachment outside the doors) carried out the guys with guns, and then mercilessly destroyed all the ethers =)

C
CTuKC 21.11.21

at the end of me, only one was killed, captured with psi abilities of two and I slammed the main one with my psionic ... it was possible to think of something more twisted for the future DLC about a detachment lost in space (with the possibility of transferring saves) equipment of a rescue expedition and the subsequent attack of "lunatics "already on their field ... in general, if you wish, you can think of a lot of things .... gee ... the main composition of the detachment I had was from aunts and mostly Russians and Ukrainians, in some games I just can't get distracted. .. (so, for example, in Fallout3, he took all the trash to his apartment and put it on the shelves xs knows what for)))))

m
malbus 21.11.21

I tried it on high difficulty. It is much more interesting to play, especially at the beginning, when all the soldiers are cowardly and run away from every alien :). But then everything is aligned and interesting, especially without saving. Lucky, in the first half there was a task for 3600 coins, but the end also disappointed, four in ghosts came up and overwhelmed the leader in the first turn of the meeting, too easy, the psionic and the wedge did not even have time to reach :)) How the people manage to lose soldiers is amazing, apparently in they did not serve the army, they do not respect manpower :))

l
lens_88 21.11.21

Passed through. Sorry for the team (((I have three psionic doctors (how much money and time I spent to collect them ... and I also pumped them ...) was + a sniper, an assault and a tanker. In the last battle there is a trick - if you don’t shove straight into the hall, then right behind the passage in the zone of 2x3 cells, the ethers will not be seen. not in sight) - he took off both guards on the very first move. The rest started from that "zone" and hid behind the curbstones in half a pass. The rest of the half pass, two of my doctors "inspired" the squad, and the chief psycho sprayed a can of drugs, the "psychos" "the will became under 160. the next move the sniper took down the leader,
When the splash screen went on, my eyes began to twitch - it seemed that now a boy would appear and offer the psionics to subordinate the Aetherials to blue, to cross with them in green, or to make everything red ... yes, and to blow up all XD repeaters, all the more so my psionic was damn similar on the same one - and the hairstyle of a hedgehog and a bronka black and red, and a light bristle, even a face looked like ...
In general, he hiccupped ...

s
sCard 21.11.21

When the screensaver went, my eyes began to twitch - it seemed that now a boy would appear and offer the psionics to subordinate the Aetherials to blue, to cross with them in green, or to make everything red ... yes, and blow up all the repeaters in the
same way, sir ...

Z
Zar Ael 21.11.21

everyone twitched ... there, someone even had a psionicist alive

P
Park52 21.11.21

sCard
Rather like this: ... now a boy will appear and offer the psionicist to enter into a same-sex intimate relationship with the blue ones from Ethereal, smoke some weed and fraternize with green ones, convince them to kill themselves at the same time and make everything red.

S
Skipper10 21.11.21

I died an epic death of a current psionic and 3 boobies in the training. The funny thing is that from the very beginning I suspected that something with this fighter was not so cool. A woman with a shotgun (attack aircraft) managed to endure the bastards at medium and long distances no worse than snipers. In the end, I didn’t shed a tear. It was a pity for "Carlson" (her name was Heidi Karlsen). Well, under the great impression of the game, I'm looking forward to the continuation.

Y
Ystax 21.11.21

I have a team of veteran dunce quickly carried out by the head of the headquarters ... they showed how my psionic is trying to hold the ships with the power of thought ... the team rushes to him ... he throws them back and closes the door behind them ... they run to the plane ... but the plane flies away without them .. saying that no one can wait any longer and no one has returned ... and all WIN

M
Mashrooms_Peter 21.11.21

easier than a steamed turnip. 2 snipers, one with a ghostly disguise. you plant him to highlight the enemy, you create a storm on the leader with a psionicist, and then you finish everything with a shot from a plasm-RPG attack aircraft ...

M
Master_Shifu 21.11.21

I had a sniper, Irina Malakhova, the most valuable fighter, I was more worried about her than about psionics. 67 kills in one. Eh, it's a pity .. And the last boss was taken out by a sniper, a double shot, and the psionic took off 2 more hits from the blaster.

By the way, what will happen if the leader is taken prisoner?

r
real_night_elf 21.11.21

hmm the first time I lost, then I just focused the fire on the chief chieftain, killed him in one move, and the rest disappeared by themselves, that's all the tactics. and well, Vanka Vinogradov, the sniper did a good job as a critical one, he took out the bastard.
fuck at the end such a cool strike force was killed.

T
T.key 21.11.21

Guys help !!! the last mission I can not find the boss, it's a kick-ass! maybe a glitch or what ... where should it be ???

T
T.key 21.11.21

In the second hall, three narrow doors do not open, this is so, just in case

L
Litti 21.11.21

Try to go back and finish off all enemies that you did not notice

T
T.key 21.11.21

Litti
Yes, for two hours I climbed the whole map, there is no one: (And where am I after the hall, where are the arachnids? There are three more small doors, one upper and two on the sides, and so they do not open, I even replayed the mission a couple of times.