3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nat.mih 21.11.21 09:26 pm

GTA Online Festive Surprise 2015 (Grand Theft Auto 5)

New Year's clothes and masks are already available in the game, you can put New Year's horns on cars. Snow will be given later. I never found the New Year's red stocking-mask. Will it be added at all? Or will it only be on consoles, like beer caps?
100 Comments
Sort by:
R
RoLeV 21.11.21

_DooM_
Don't worry. Snow will fall again one of these days. So it was last year, ask the console owners.

A
Afour 21.11.21

it's generally cool with snow, you look at the city in a new way, I would be for it to lie every month for at least a week) or at least the option to turn it on alone

M
MiGamer86 21.11.21

For a week? Are you seriously? Yes there is a day ride and that's enough. The atmosphere is cool, of course, but it's difficult to play, and it's impossible to fly in airplanes / helicopters.

v
victorzh 21.11.21

Afour
Agree, also thought of a winter / summer toggle for solo sessions or invite sessions. Colleagues in the game are right - in winter Los Santos there are many disadvantages - no visibility, it's hard to ride, etc. But today I went into the game - and I was upset. Although yesterday he grumbled at the snow. Indeed, all the textures are there - why not turn it on / off at the player's choice?

M
MiGamer86 21.11.21

I do not dispute the atmosphere of winter was created simply magnificent. Weather, lighting, snow. At such a time it is good to ride with friends around the city, relax, chat, hang out by the Christmas tree. But going through tasks and somehow competing with other players is uncomfortable.

t
tuman31 21.11.21

there is still snow, but what I don’t observe

A
Afour 21.11.21

MiGamer86
For a week? Are you seriously? Yes there is a day ride and that's enough. The atmosphere is cool, of course, but it's difficult to play, and it's impossible to fly in airplanes / helicopters.
play armu, h1z1 and similar games, after them gta and words are difficult to drive and it is impossible to shoot, it will simply be impossible to use together :)

_
_DooM_ 21.11.21

I normally shoot with snow, ride and fly. Yes, you can't see anything from the sniper rifle, but the car doesn't drive, doesn't turn and brakes only against walls, pillars and other players, but you can play snowballs.

S
Sam_FisherPG 21.11.21

In vain they removed the snow, I liked it and ordered everything like cows on ice

M
MiGamer86 21.11.21

Afour
I know So I don't play these games. No, I don't mind snow for the new year and it's fun. But every month it makes no sense.
Sam_FisherPG
There will be more for the new year, do not worry.

A
Afour 21.11.21

MiGamer86
well, yes) but adding the ability to include at least in a single would be cool

M
MiGamer86 21.11.21

Afour
If only in director mode. There, this option would look logical. Even when I saw "Christmas" there among the weather options, I thought it would snow. But essentially nothing has changed.

A
Afour 21.11.21

MiGamer86
well, and there too, and in the usual version it's not bad to ride, the cars behave in a new way, the control becomes more complicated :)

M
MiGamer86 21.11.21

The snow was removed again. I thought I would still have time to run (((
Today I went online - all New Year's paraphernalia were removed. All festive clothes, including saved costumes are hidden. The New Year's horn at the car has been replaced with a stock one. Only the rocket launcher for fireworks is left, but its supply is not replenished when entering online.

n
nat.mih 21.11.21

MiGamer86 The Bigfoot
mask was left. An attraction of unprecedented generosity from Rockstar. )))

R
Raido8 21.11.21

At the wives. the character was left with dark pajamas and New Year's caps, which were dressed and saved.

n
nat.mih 21.11.21

Raido8
Pajamas in a cage, a cap (in two versions - a visor forward and backward), a yeti mask: all this remained in the store and in the wardrobe as a gift for the holiday. TAMPA also stayed on the site if you managed to buy it during the holiday.

O
OlegFо 21.11.21

nat.mih The
black, green and blue caps that I was wearing and saved in the slots remained.

n
nonakukifu 21.11.21

MiGamer86
OlegFO
I still have a striped New Year's cap in the saved clothes that are used, the elf costume was saved on another saved slot, it completely disappeared and was replaced by what was in this slot before, I think if you change clothes and re-enter the game, then that the cap that remains will be lost.

O
OlegFо 21.11.21

Of course it will disappear - they are no longer in the store.