3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OSil7er 21.11.21 09:38 pm

Legendary Edition (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

The legendary edition from 1C-SoftKlfb is officially out tomorrow
139 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 21.11.21

john_117

well, I don’t know ... I certainly don’t have top hardware, but at 1680 * 1050 8AA 4AF and advanced at max. - stable 60fps, only in the markat it sags to 30fps (my config, if anything in the profile)

The fact that you have 60FPS does not mean anything, he himself wrote that it sags, it means that the hardware does not pull (the usual situation, the game is running fine, but at some point more memory or other hardware resources are required, but they are not enough, or leakage, clogging , here are crashes, friezes, lags and bugs), and I wrote to you that on powerful hardware there are crashes and texture bugs due to the fact that the textures are packed in the BSA archive, usually the symptoms that you described about HD textures are observed from - due to the fact that the hardware does not cope, and very often due to a lack of RAM (the more powerful the hardware, the fewer of these problems), and this is just one of the possible problems, it could be anything, in the same repack.

In any case, it will not be superfluous to unpack the BSA archive of HD textures.

On a good note, you need to add four more gigs of RAM, it now costs a penny.

Alternatively, it is better to put this http://www.playground.ru/files/tes_5_skyrim_skyrim_hd_-_2k_textures-64142/
there is a Light version and it looks better than the official HD texture pack, besides they are unpacked, which is what you need, and you you can only put what you need.

b
babek 21.11.21

saa0891
Guys, I did not measure FPS, but the laptop. on which I play, Dell Inspiron 7720 (17R), pulls with HD DLC, which is laid out in incentive for free. The default settings are how the game set hight. Or are you talking about some other HD?

This is something else, it seems to me. For john_117 comp. still has to draw out HD.

m
mad wolf 21.11.21

Raji-Dragon
Well, I can say for sure, they don't make legendary mods and won't do them in the near future,
it's like another expert, or what?

mods are made for the latest version of Skyrim and the add-ons adjacent to it,
and so a set of the latest version of Skyrim and the add-ons adjacent to it is called the legendary edition of Skyrim.
There are no other differences from the separate set of game + add-ons except for the purchase by one unit for a reduced price for the "legendary" set, but you say that there will be no mods for this, or some will not fit :)

b
babek 21.11.21

mad wolf
+1

And this is especially for our "expert" ....
: D:

Edition of the game - The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Legendary Edition includes the game:

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Release date: November 10, 2011

and DLC

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Dawnguard
Release Date: August 3, 2012

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Dragonborn
Release Date: February 6, 2013

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Hearthfire
Release Date: October 5, 2012

Graphics lovers can free download: Skyrim: High Resolution Texture Pack (Free DLC)

D
Deathspell omega 21.11.21

in all games from bethesda, that oblivion, that fallout, that skyrim is unrealistic to play without a bunch of
animation mods , stupid clothes and body models, weak graphics
have to download a bunch of retextures, replayers, etc.

And who else buys these games?

A
Alexandr Garifianov 21.11.21

Deathspell Omega
In Bethesda games, animation and graphics are not the main thing, but the main thing is to play roles, pumping, open world, atmosphere. These games have been bought, bought and will be bought). And if you want graphics, wait for Battlefield 4.

b
babek 21.11.21

Who else ... Skyrim (The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Legendary Edition) - I have the first such game, I really like it. Including the graphics, there are no complaints about it at all. Perhaps I'll try Oblivion, although it's unlikely;)

But on the account of Fallout 3 - I agree, not that completely uninteresting, - some kind of dull game, done obscenely.

D
Deathxleo 21.11.21

babek
About the fallout yes, boring

R
Resident death 21.11.21

I have a pirate, there are standard bugs, there are no special glitches ...

M
Marquess 21.11.21

In the settings of the difficulty level, instead of Legendary - SLegendary. The same is in the skills menu. Help? What is the problem?

S
Syo Darkdrimer 21.11.21

Vilgefortz
was such a shit. this is a problem with the texts of the game. I solved it by installing another crack on top of the old one

T
Tarasovych 21.11.21

Tell me, otherwise I only rolled the usual one on a pirate)

A
AT_Sagor 21.11.21

Well, it seems like the Legendary version contains all the DLC, and the usual one without them at all, or am I mistaken?

B
Brashnashla 21.11.21

Tarasovych
Take the Legendary with a discount. Firstly, all DLCs at once, and secondly, some mods require installed DLCs. And with a discount, the legendary will be like a regular smoke

m
mad wolf 21.11.21

more useful than a Legendary. DLC kit - it is harmless to have a licensed one, and it is much cheaper in the Russian legendary than in bulk.

R
RicoChico 21.11.21

You can take the usual one, and download the add-ons from the torrents.

n
nestrbob 21.11.21

RicoChiko Is
n't it easier to download the full version from the torrent?

T
Tarasovych 21.11.21

mad wolf
Brashnashla
And if it says Legendary (RU), is there only Russian?

R
RicoChico 21.11.21

nestrbob
A collection pulled from a torrent cannot be fallometrically.

B
Brashnashla 21.11.21

Tarasovych
It seems not, I didn't bother with this, but there are other languages ​​in the properties of the game. Probably, it means that the game is only for the CIS