3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OSil7er 21.11.21 09:38 pm

Legendary Edition (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

The legendary edition from 1C-SoftKlfb is officially out tomorrow
139 Comments
Sort by:
m
mad wolf 21.11.21

And if it says Legendary (RU), is there only Russian?
no, just by default the language is immediately Russian and I suspect that there are restrictions on the region for the first activation of the game. For just launching the game, no restrictions seem to have been made, well, they also do not prohibit switching the language to English.
And the language is switched as a complete set - titles + interface + speech, after which the necessary files are downloaded / replaced, so switching if you want is more useful before downloading.
You can only switch parts by manual shamanism.

RicoChiko
A collection pulled from a torrent cannot be fallometrically.
some find it easier to download a license for 203r, some find it easier to go through three or four torrents to find a properly assembled and patched kit, indistinguishable from the license. Everyone has their own truth, it is pointless to teach how to live.

R
Richards 21.11.21

For you, it’s easier to download the current fashion, not everything will go, especially the archives and not the files, mostly the mods right now in the archives for activation immediately, so worry if you want, when it’s easier to take litsuhu.

M
Marquess 21.11.21

I bought Skyrim. Skyrim only without dlts. I know there is a Legendary Edition. What is the question: On one site there is an update package for Skyrim to the legendary one. Does it make sense to put it? Or is it possible to play a regular game with dlts and without updating?

A
Aenmutus 21.11.21

Well, why buy litsuha in order to put a pirate pack? I would just download the legendary pirate and that's it.

M
Marquess 21.11.21

Pulpy

in this package is everything that was added to the legendary. But not added with patch 1.9. On formuh who 1 wrote that in the summer of 13, the difference between Legen and the usual disappeared with the patch. Is that so or not?

A
Alexandrovitch 21.11.21

Marquess
On Skyrim without dlc, version 1.9?

M
Marquess 21.11.21

GRiDOX

yes

A
Alexandrovitch 21.11.21

Marquess
Then you can play without official add-ons, I think you won't lose much)
Or download it separately. The
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Dragonborn
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Hearthfire
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Dawnguard
Skyrim: High Resolution Texture Pack

m
meta_KnightFan 21.11.21

You can put "pirated" DLCs on a license, moreover, achievements will be obtained.

M
Marquess 21.11.21

GRiDOX

without downguard and dragonborn?

M
Marquess 21.11.21

meta_KnightFan

I'm talking about the update pack. Here is http://gamer-mods.ru/load/tes_v_skyrim/patchi/obnovlenija_dlja_skyrim_iz_legendarnogo_izdanija_update_of_the_legendary_edition/46-1-0-1667

A
Alexandrovitch 21.11.21

Marquess
Yes - I'm
talking about the first one About what you gave by the link, there may be an update with a crack
And for this you have a License to turn into a Pirate)

W
Wild rider 21.11.21

Was Marquess
Skyrim bought a long time ago?
Bad, of course. Wait for spring discounts, now the price is big on Dawnguard, Hearthfire, Dragonborn.
http://store.steampowered.com/dlc/72850/?l=russian
"On formuh who 1 wrote that in the summer of 13 the difference between Legen and the usual disappeared with the patch. Is this so or not?"
In the latter, some improvements and legendary skills were added, but the largest content of the three dlts is not. Either you buy skyrim and pay extra for the dlts, or you immediately get the legendary edition.

About your service pack. No, it doesn't add DLC. He updates them, it turns out. You don't have string files from Dawnguard and other dlts.
Strange, I used to think that all the updates from the legendary edition are available to users who updated the game with the latest patch.
Can probably put a pirated DLC, I personally did not do, but this is a matter that goes beyond the topic and mainly concerns the conscience of the player =)

GRiDOX
"Then you can play without official add-ons, I think you are not much to lose)"
And I on the contrary, I think. It's full of interesting content.

M
Marquess 21.11.21

Wild Rider

Probably, they misunderstood me. Here's the gist: I have two pirate dlts (Dragonborn and Downgard). The game itself is a regular edition. If I install that pack, does it have ANY content that only Legendary Edition users get? I'm not talking about quests and so on. I'm talking about finishing moves, fixing localization. By the way, the discount is only 50%. This is a lot for me. I will probably buy LE. But here is the question: Is it possible to buy LE, if there is a usual one?

W
Wild rider 21.11.21

Marquess
"Probably misunderstood."
Really. You wrote in 1 post that you have Skyrim without dlts.

"If I install that pack, does it have ANY content that only Legendary Edition users can get?"
Honestly, I can't answer for sure. It seems that the legendary edition has some kind of exclusive content, although I previously thought that these finishing moves were added with patch 1.5 (and they were really added with that patch, apparently, these are new finishing moves), and this is just a marketing ploy. (boxed legendary edition available)

"Is it possible to buy LE if there is a regular one?"
Personally, I have not checked, but on the Steam forums they write that yes, the game will simply be updated to the legendary one.
Yes, and it is more profitable without discounts to pay extra for the legendary then. Plus you won't have to worry about exclusive content.

L
LEFT FOR DTF 21.11.21

Marquess is
legendary as far as I know, it's just all dls + original game.

M
Marquess 21.11.21

Thanks to all.

W
Wild rider 21.11.21

lookaway
I have it written on the box: all the official add-ons and exclusive improvements: "legendary skills", mounted battles and new options for finishing moves.

Arguments for the fact that there is no exclusive:
1) Legendary skills - added with patch 1.9
2) Horse battles - patch 1.5
3) New options for finishing moves - I don't know. Or they mean those that were added with patch 1.5 or completely new.

Argument against: the author of that pack explains in great detail about the missing files.
By the way, in the last update, we fixed one jamb of the translation, when the cabman speaks after Dovahkiin paid the money. I remember exactly, it was: "Get back in", and now "Get into the carriage."
It is very possible that these are the missing files.

A
AndralStormborn 21.11.21

No, just Skyrim is worth playing full, with all DLS, since you can lose a lot of interesting things. In fact, DLS has the most interesting and a lot of chips.

M
MunchkiN 616 21.11.21

it is unlikely that in the legendary there is some content that is not in aggregate for dls,
moreover, in the golden oblivion there was not all the content, so it still created problems for mods,
so the legendary is just legendary to buy all the dls, there may also be a higher version of the build of the game, but in fact, there is absolutely the same grafon and exe as in the usual one with steam and the last update.
so there is no point in the legendary edition.
and so I have the original shkuyrim but I played in Peratsky. from stimomo, I just pumped out the incentive for adding textures to unofficial Steam add-ons and gutted it.