3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Greshnik5126 21.11.21 09:38 pm

Settlement attacks (Fallout 4)

Good day!
Has anyone come across the fact that someone is secretly attacking settlements?
no messages, then bam, you come, and the settlement is at zero ....
What to do with this, does anyone know?
19 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirill Kravchuk 21.11.21

Greshnik5126
I hear about this for the first time

G
Greshnik5126 21.11.21

Kirill Kravchuk I will
clarify that the defense was 300+, I come - all the turrets, bushes with food and generators are broken ...

n
nikita2112 21.11.21

Most likely, you just did not notice the message in the heat of the battle. This happened to me often.

G
Greshnik5126 21.11.21

nikita2112
There is a mod with a warning about an attack, but this happened both before and after installing this mod, I constantly monitor the tasks ...

A
Anakin scovorodkin 21.11.21

In the construction mode, I do not always notice the messages about the attack. Maybe so here?

G
Greshnik5126 21.11.21

Anakin Scovorodkin
No, I often leaf through the map, tasks, settlements, it just happens very quickly and it's not clear where.
Moreover, there is nothing in failed tasks ...

377885207 21.11.21

With these attacks and constantly generated missions "Oh my God, they are in danger (do not care that the" danger "lives in a month of walking, and behind the nearest fence a dozen mutants are wiped out by nuclear missiles)" all interest is directly cut to zero. Well, it cannot be so that someone took it into their heads to arrange for themselves such a remarkable death as an attack on a village, the only population of which is 1 supply and 15 missile turrets.

b
benites 21.11.21

gang of ninja wielding, not otherwise

A
AnatolyKest 21.11.21

Yes, as always, gopot arrows, etc. for pip-boys yes lids, no mutafruits to plant out, let the iron be scrapped, since there is a lot of wasteland

A
AnatolyKest 21.11.21

And here is their leader
Spoiler

N
Nikolai S 21.11.21

Greshnik5126
So that it’s not exactly like that, but it happens on the map that it suddenly indicates that there are zero inhabitants in the settlement. You run there everything is fine, it would be okay in the places where ordinary Nepis live, but received information from Potogonka, where ghouls with names and surnames live, zero settlers , again everything is in place.

s
saa0891 21.11.21

Greshnik5126

It happens, apparently not all attacks are tracked and taken into account, sometimes, for example, you move to some settlement and there is a showdown, but these are basically very few enemies, two or three raidars, and I never had a lot of things broken in such cases, it is true that almost everywhere I have a lot of turrets.
That's when there is a warning with three !!!, you move, and there 10 raiders with launchers cleared my village to zero, including settlers, although I didn't have many of them there.

G
Greshnik5126 21.11.21

Nikolai S
This is the only way I find out about these incidents - I flipped through the map, where there should have been 30 settlers - 0, I come running - everything is in place, but the generators with turrets and food are in the trash.

G
Greshnik5126 21.11.21

saa0891
It's strange, I don't have 2-3 people attacking, I have 3-level walls from the foundation at each settlement.

s
saa0891 21.11.21

Greshnik5126

And you think the walls will somehow save you, I will tell you a secret, no, they will not save you, if this is a rebuilt settlement (well, that is, not like an Alliance, a Castle) but built from scratch, then when you move into it, the enemies can easily spawn inside perimeter and no walls will help.

_
__ANNIHILATION__ 21.11.21

I had this once in SH, there I was attacked by arrows of 20 pieces and 2 rotorcraft, so it was hell, everything was destroyed for me

W
Wise fool 21.11.21

Greshnik5126
It's just that you haven't come to visit for a long time, they got offended and left. I have had similar cases, but they are isolated, easily corrected and do not strain.

G
Greshnik5126 21.11.21

saa0891
So it is necessary not to respawn in the settlement, but nearby, at some location, then the enemies will be on the way ;-)

G
Greshnik5126 21.11.21

Alex85
Don't tell me when you have a lot of turrets, hell knows how many generators are crammed around the settlement, bushes on top of each other or close - then you will kill 30 minutes for fixes