3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
I am Batman 21.11.21 09:41 pm

Game Impressions (Hitman 2: Silent Assassin)

You are angry. I'll leave you.

Believe it or not, the famous and best agent 47 in his field abandons his past and retires. The same ruthless, uncompromising and insensitive killer who killed so many people began to regret it. I found myself a quiet place in Sicily and lives quietly in the church. But it hurts to have a difficult and gloomy past for him to let him go so easily. There are individuals who admire his talent and ask the agency where he worked to hire him to do the job for which he was created. Well, in order not to receive a refusal, which most likely would be the final answer on the 47th, the clients decide to kidnap the padre. The only one who sheltered the agent despite his sins.
Spoiler

The game seemed boring at first. The missions are not interesting enough, nondescript, and then you go further and further and realize that the first tasks, in principle, are made for familiarization, and the sweetest begins later.
Spoiler

The gameplay hasn't changed dramatically. The same variable passage of levels, the same gadgets. There is no reason to complain about the monotony of orders. Obviously, the work of the 47th is to eliminate a given target, you cannot escape from this, but not everyone needs to be taken out of a sniper rifle. One (or one) can be poisoned, another can be operated upon after which he cannot survive, the third can be shot in the back of the head while he is approaching the bait. In the end, you can generally take AK and destroy everything on the level, though not on every one. This is the whole Hitman, these are the things that do almost the entire game.
Spoiler

The angular bald head of our assassin did not give a reason for laughter, but the graphic part of the old game is somehow silly to discuss now. But I never doubted the work of Jasper Kid. The music is excellent here. But the sounds of everything else straight from the first part.
Spoiler

Of course, it was not without jambs. To begin with, the first thing was striking. Run. I understand that this attracts attention and looks believable, I am not trying to argue, but at one level it is strongly noticed on the other, at least cut a marathon, at least something. Further, the location and place of action. Yes, they are beautiful and well-chosen, but a little confusing. Sometimes so much that even the fact that every mission is still not the first or the second time you go through, remembering that where is still quite difficult. Especially for buildings. Some labyrinths. Well, the third drawback for me is the stealth mode. It's a pity it was created only for standing people. Sneaking up to the driving target will not be successful, at least judging by its passage. Add to this the fact that when the weapon is uncovered behind the bot's back, makes him jump in a split second as if he had an eye on the back of his head. Hmmm, stealth is not easy here.
Spoiler

In general, the game is not bad. Obviously, the Hitman is for a certain audience, but it has interesting missions, an excellent soundtrack, and a weak storyline with some flaws. And so it is quite worthy of a 7-ki.
2 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aenmutus 21.11.21

Not even 13 years have passed ... Waiting for a review of the Duma.

M
Magnum 500 21.11.21

You would have waited another ten years