3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Crazy Joe 21.11.21 10:13 pm

directx error (Star Wars: Battlefront (2015))

Here is such a garbage after about an hour of playing, I updated the drivers for vidyuhu, directx too,
Video card Radeon r9 290x
What could be the problem?
5 Comments
Sort by:
H
HoNeX2K 21.11.21

+. I still freeze strongly before this error. There was no problem before

E
Ewgenij_BLR 21.11.21

Crazy Joe
Judging by the EA forums and reddit, you are not alone, and the problem is on both AMD and Nvidia cards. Possible solutions:
1. Enable vertical sync
2. If the card is overclocked, then reset the frequency to default.
Unfortunately, both points do not help everyone, and no 100% solution has been found.

T
Toxa95 21.11.21

There is a possibility that the video card is overheating and / or is factory overclocked.
I had a similar garbage on my green card (from a profile), also overclocked at the factory. Then I found out that the dirty Huang left only the minimum speed for the cooling, which did not increase with the increase in the GPU temperature. I had to install MSI Afterburner and set the rpm curve there when playing manually, so that the cooler spins normally, as it should initially. After that, the flights stopped.
Earlier, when reaching ~ 75 degrees, the driver crashed and a similar error came out. Honestly, I did not read what was out there, but it looks similar.
PS Isn't it Gigabyte for an hour a manufacturer?

S
SOLEKMLG 21.11.21

MSI Afterburner 4.2.0 you download, throw off the RPM, and add fan speed (cooler)

A
Andrey Baulin 21.11.21

Most likely it's about overclocking. Factory or your own. I did tests. When I overclocked my video card, such an error began to fly out.